Trophies and Medals - Supporttopic

8 hours ago, Steph Jensen said:

@Fosters i have a question

Lets say i award users for creating their first topic in the forums, and then i award again for making 25 topics. How do i make sure that only the latest award of that "type" is displayed? In my head they should kind of overwrite each other in the profile boxes?

That's not possible yet, but the next major release will allow you this.

@Fosters I'm having an issue at the moment with Trophies.

When I create a Trophy, enter the criteria (Say, user has 25 posts) and hit save, all members regardless of post numbers will receive it. The criteria will then of reset to 0 on all criteria for the trophy. If I then edit the criteria and save, the criteria will usually save however it doesn't remove the trophy from users who have not met the criteria.

Is there anyway round this?

Just now, silverliferp said:

@Fosters I'm having an issue at the moment with Trophies.

When I create a Trophy, enter the criteria (Say, user has 25 posts) and hit save, all members regardless of post numbers will receive it. The criteria will then of reset to 0 on all criteria for the trophy. If I then edit the criteria and save, the criteria will usually save however it doesn't remove the trophy from users who have not met the criteria.

Is there anyway round this?

What is the debug criterias page saying?Could you please post the debug output here?

1 minute ago, Fosters said:

What is the debug criterias page saying?Could you please post the debug output here?

• bw_is_admin :
  • bw_is_mod :
  • bw_has_avatar :
  • bw_no_avatar :
  • bw_best_answer :
  • bw_show_postbit :
  • bw_show_profile :
  • posts_posted : 25
  • content_count : 0
  • repcount : 0
  • registration_time : 5
  • repgiven : 0

This is after following the steps above. Unfortunately I have members who have posted nothing and still have the trophy. 

problem with trophy

i have created a trophy with with this setting

Cattura.thumb.JPG.0da4a0c50b4f4c999b203938abfc344f.JPG

debug criteria:

• bw_is_admin : 1
  • bw_is_mod : 1
  • bw_has_avatar : 1
  • bw_no_avatar :
  • bw_best_answer :
  • bw_show_postbit :
  • bw_show_profile :
  • content_count : 50000
  • registration_time : 3650

i have only ONE member (it's me) in my IPB with this criteria, but the system assign the trophy to many many members!

I have note that it's necessary to save the setting a second time, because in the first don't save the criteria

Edited by ntrivilino@alice.it
18 hours ago, ntrivilino@alice.it said:

problem with trophy

i have created a trophy with with this setting

Cattura.thumb.JPG.0da4a0c50b4f4c999b203938abfc344f.JPG

debug criteria:

• bw_is_admin : 1
  • bw_is_mod : 1
  • bw_has_avatar : 1
  • bw_no_avatar :
  • bw_best_answer :
  • bw_show_postbit :
  • bw_show_profile :
  • content_count : 50000
  • registration_time : 3650

i have only ONE member (it's me) in my IPB with this criteria, but the system assign the trophy to many many members!

I have note that it's necessary to save the setting a second time, because in the first don't save the criteria

@Fosters you can help me please?

On 14/09/2017 at 12:41 AM, ntrivilino@alice.it said:

J'ai seulement un membre (c'est moi) dans mon IPB avec ce critère, mais le système affecte le trophée à beaucoup de membres!

Je remarque qu'il est nécessaire de sauvegarder le réglage une deuxième fois, car dans la première, ne sauvegardez pas les critères

I have the same problem. Certain members have the trophé "500messages while they posted nothing