Trophies and Medals - Supporttopic

On 2.8.2017 at 2:54 PM, Pedro Ibáñez said:

Ok @Fosters thanks a lot!

Fixed in the next release:)

42 minutes ago, Agent Shark said:

So I put a trophy to be awarded when a user purchases the Premium subscription. I tested it with an account, didn't work. Even did it via Commerce and forum usergroup. What do I do?

A new release will be available later today, which should help with this issue => 

47 minutes ago, Agent Shark said:

So I put a trophy to be awarded when a user purchases the Premium subscription. I tested it with an account, didn't work. Even did it via Commerce and forum usergroup. What do I do?

btw, what does the Debug Page say? What criteria were set?

16 minutes ago, Fosters said:

Could you please tell me the output of this page:

Trophy Categories 2017-08-04 09-50-27.jpg

When creating the trophy again, I now have this error show up when viewing profiles with the award:

f48bff37007c18a1877428fcd0b0c833.png

I cannot determine if I fixed the issue due to this.

Update: When a user is in the group, the award is not given but rather, administrators are given the award.

Edited by Agent Shark
Update
On 7/31/2017 at 1:24 PM, Fosters said:

Thanks for clarification. I'm not sure who bought it for your company and with what account, but to speed things up for you, I've just gave you a free license to the @Vova Zkaccount :)

Thank you! I even managed to find where to download this file :D 

Hi,

• I see we can set when a member has joined for more than one day, could we have an option that will do it as soon as they register?
  • Can we use trophies to award a member who goes into another group? I tried Group Check and selected the group but I guess it doesn't work like that.

Thanks

Edited by Dean_

More ways to earn trophies ?  

Especially focused on downloads 

earn for popular file in downloads (based on download count) PLEASE 

earn for sum total files download count

earn for number of files in store

more...

open to ideas here but I would like more things available for trophy criteria. 

Edited by superj707
2 hours ago, Fosters said:

We're working currently on 1.2 so it's the perfect timing for further criteria suggestions:)
Any criteria ideas which you want to see implemented?

Loads, but I'm hoping mine will just be using the inbuilt functions of the suite as not to make it difficult.

• Group Member Promotions - When a member earns 100 posts (example), I have a group promotion in place. It will be good to see that they also get a trophy based on their group. We've got Admin and Mod - But being able to select your own groups would be nice
  • A trophy for new registrations - (not just based on a number of days).
  • Trophy for Months and Years - I think a simple drop down to choose from would be good. As it will detect from when they registered.
  • Trophy for Profile Cover.
  • Trophy for completing 'Complete Profile' - New IPS setting, detected at 100%.

If I think of more I'll add asap as to catch it for v1.2 :)

Thanks!

3 minutes ago, Dean_ said:

Group Member Promotions - When a member earns 100 posts (example), I have a group promotion in place. It will be good to see that they also get a trophy based on their group. We've got Admin and Mod - But being able to select your own groups would be nice

That's already possible.
81fea5fd89c2ac63495b3d88fb8e8eba.gif

4 minutes ago, Dean_ said:

Trophy for Months and Years - I think a simple drop down to choose from would be good. As it will detect from when they registered.

Can't you already use the "registered  for x days" criteria?

6 minutes ago, Dean_ said:

Trophy for completing 'Complete Profile' - New IPS setting, detected at 100%.

I love this idea

22 minutes ago, Fosters said:

That's already possible.
81fea5fd89c2ac63495b3d88fb8e8eba.gif

Ah... That's what I first I thought it did, but it didn't work. I will try and test this again to see if it works, as this could be me...

24 minutes ago, Fosters said:

Can't you already use the "registered  for x days" criteria?

Going by them settings I will only be able to award from 1 day, unless it can use '0' and it detects as soon as they've registered?

6 minutes ago, Dean_ said:

Going by them settings I will only be able to award from 1 day, unless it can use '0' and it detects as soon as they've registered?

Yes, it would work for 

• Trophy for Months and Years - I think a simple drop down to choose from would be good. As it will detect from when they registered.
29 minutes ago, Fosters said:

That's already possible.

@Fosters I've just tried this, set it to one group - the only option I selected on the settings was the usergroup. When I saved and reloaded the option was ticked to say disabled and the group was blank. I selected the same options and clicked save and reload and it saved the settings. But, I was then as an admin awarded the trophy, and the usergroup I had selected wasn't awarded...?

1 minute ago, Dean_ said:

@Fosters I've just tried this, set it to one group - the only option I selected on the settings was the usergroup. When I saved and reloaded the option was ticked to say disabled and the group was blank. I selected the same options and clicked save and reload and it saved the settings. But, I was then as an admin awarded the trophy, and the usergroup I had selected wasn't awarded...?

What do these 2 features say

5990a42ec8544_Bildschirmfoto2017-08-13um21_10_06.png.cf0f203710a25fb8e4de9be65b1da721.png