(NB41) My Football

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Just noticed when a league appears on the archive page the table disappears from view even though the widget is still present

https://www.walkingfootball.com/football/archive/

Also have a feature request

When a league is complete and archived would it be possible to  have it listed in an archive section in the ACP aswell, which would mean it is alot cleaner to admin the live leagues without having the whole list of live and archived leagues all on one admin page?

Thanks

Hello,

20 hours ago, Unlucky said:

Just noticed when a league appears on the archive page the table disappears from view even though the widget is still present

I've fixed this for next release

20 hours ago, Unlucky said:

When a league is complete and archived would it be possible to  have it listed in an archive section in the ACP aswell, which would mean it is alot cleaner to admin the live leagues without having the whole list of live and archived leagues all on one admin page?

Do you mean the page like Leagues page but only with archived leagues?

42 minutes ago, newbie LAC said:

Do you mean the page like Leagues page but only with archived leagues?

Yes it would be easier to admin. Once a league has completed it goes to an archive page

So the main league page only shows live running leagues like on the front end of the site

11 hours ago, newbie LAC said:

Hello,

I know about that. It's IPS issue. Sometimes screenshots disappear.

Anyway ask the questions because some features was added and I didn't upload new screenshots.

Okay

Does it generate fixtures (i.e. I tell it the dates of match days and it creates all the fixtures appropriate(

Can you record the number of goals / assists etc against each player

Do player and team record history get updated for each new season, so after say 5 seasons I could see which division a team was in each season, how many wins, points etc.. they earned in that season?

Hello,

12 hours ago, KPDub said:

Does it generate fixtures (i.e. I tell it the dates of match days and it creates all the fixtures appropriate(

All fixtures are create manually. There is no generator for this.

Can you record the number of goals / assists etc against each player

You can use Note fields

football_fixture_add.thumb.jpg.62732bcb1056e03139f863caa7e0fa2c.jpg

Do player and team record history get updated for each new season, so after say 5 seasons I could see which division a team was in each season, how many wins, points etc.. they earned in that season?

No

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Paul Play To Enjoy said:

Sorry, I'm thick. 

I've got to here:

circles.thumb.PNG.13d6c0087c64ef716697c4d62a0c71b2.PNG

What do I need to do now?

Nevermind.

<i class='fa fa-circle nbFootballWidgetTables_circle_win' data-ipsTooltip title='Win'></i>G  <i class='fa fa-circle nbFootballWidgetTables_circle_lost' data-ipsTooltip title='Lost'></i>P  <i class='fa fa-circle nbFootballWidgetTables_circle_draw' data-ipsTooltip title='Draw'></i>N

Incase anyone else needs it.

thanks again

2 minutes ago, Unlucky said:

Hi,

Is there a way to manually edit the league table to make it show what we want?

I have a league that had a couple of teams not show and I manually need to imput some data in to the table so it show correctly

Hello,

There are 2 modes:

- Show stats based on fixtures

- Show stats based on user input data. https://www.walkingfootball.com/football/league/39-essex-walking-football-league-over-65s-division-2018/?do=updateScore

You can't combine both

OK thanks for letting me know

I am just trying to add some news and getting this error

Error: Call to a member function url() on null (0)
#0 /home/badhabi5/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\football\modules\front\news\_news->createMenu()
#1 [internal function]: IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#2 /home//public_html/init.php(460) : eval()'d code(14): call_user_func_array('parent::execute', Array)
#3 /home//public_html/applications/football/modules/front/news/news.php(48): IPS\Dispatcher\hook26->execute()
#4 /home//public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\football\modules\front\news\_news->execute()
#5 /home//public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

Edited by Unlucky