(NB41) My Football

Hello,

12 hours ago, Paul Play To Enjoy said:

How's this going?

I added custom fields to fixtures. It took longer than expected

So you can create new field like Player. Call it for example "Best player". Then select that field in the new widget.

Currently I'm testing the work. 1-2 days to release

Edited by newbie LAC

Thanks for latest update!

Capture.thumb.PNG.cb97ef9d6b9bf97c2fdd8c6d7c4367dd.PNG

When i click on field nothing happens

32 minutes ago, Paul Play To Enjoy said:

Thanks for latest update!

Capture.thumb.PNG.cb97ef9d6b9bf97c2fdd8c6d7c4367dd.PNG

When i click on field nothing happens

Nevermind, it's because it was set to text instead of player.

Now, say i had a spreadsheet with 100's of player names. How easy would it be to add them to the player database all at once? 

Like this is just a section of my list:

Capture.thumb.PNG.42921f29c72438261749b1fabf802f97.PNG

It would be amazing if i could just import my full list. If it's a lot of work I would pay extra. They don't need all the extra player fields just the names

Edited by Paul Play To Enjoy

Arha

All those buttons actually take you to pages with the league widget at the top.

Is there a way to exclude that whole row of buttons as I ideally would just like to have the buttons at the top as they work perfectly in the widget?

I much prefer the pages loaded like this ones does via the button widget where on the news section, there is no table at the top:

https://www.walkingfootball.com/football/league/48-ercfa-walking-football-league/news/

I have another question.

I have added someones league but they are not happy as my website logo takes precedence and have asked if they can have a cover photo or something more prominent to display their league banner logo.

This obviously will need to be league specific so is there anyway I can add a cover photo which appears above their league table?

Thanks again

2 minutes ago, newbie LAC said:

Hello,

I can't reproduce on dev board.

If you give me acp/ftp access I'll look into that.

I have used the custom css which is perfect to fix this so don't worry about that one

10 minutes ago, newbie LAC said:

This is a widget

Hi, OK that's the page that was created when I created a new league table and lives here:

https://www.walkingfootball.com/football/league/49-walking-football-northern-premier-league-60-2019/

So I assume that widget is automatically created when I add all the details for the league table.

That  would be where we need it then, in the widget if that is possible, thanks

I guess we could do it also by having the " About league " section above the league table

that way we could add the image and description so it stands out above the table?

3 minutes ago, Unlucky said:

Hi, OK that's the page that was created when I created a new league table and lives here:

https://www.walkingfootball.com/football/league/49-walking-football-northern-premier-league-60-2019/

So I assume that widget is automatically created when I add all the details for the league table.

That  would be where we need it then, in the widget if that is possible, thanks

On that page (league view) you have a widget called Tables for which you setup Yes for Current league (When you on league page will be displayed teams from viewing league)

2 minutes ago, newbie LAC said:

On that page (league view) you have a widget called Tables for which you setup Yes for Current league (When you on league page will be displayed teams from viewing league)

Yes for Current league was switched on. If I switch it off the league table disappears.

The page is fine apart from getting their banner photo as per that image in a prominent position above their table.

It would be handy to be able to get a solution or they will request we remove their league from the site which would be a shame as it is a big one.

2 minutes ago, Unlucky said:

The page is fine apart from getting their banner photo as per that image in a prominent position above their table.

It would be handy to be able to get a solution or they will request we remove their league from the site which would be a shame as it is a big one.

I'll add cover photos for next release.

Currently you can add the image via css

• 3 weeks later...