(NB41) My Football

Is possible from Front end create league, team, player, add score, annoucement, team note, about team etc.? I would like give this ability to some members so they can manage these tasks...each team and player can promote their news and content.

19 minutes ago, newbie LAC said:

I don't see app's css file. 

Try rebuild cache

Link please

Sorry I don't understand. 

How do I rebuild cache?

YOu are looking on mobile, team logos don't show up on the mobile version of that page. I'm looking on desktop

24 minutes ago, newbie LAC said:

I don't see app's css file. 

Try rebuild cache

Link please

http://www.playtoenjoy.com/football/league/2-playstation-division-1/

When create a team and player, is possible assign directly to a club and member?

I would like team = club, player = member

Right now all teams and players demand my task to create them, and one by one...?

At least a option for admin which method to use, if can add club and member, will be more easy for the league administration. My members can create their team with club, then I add club to the league, each club manage their players and position.

Edited by kmk
4 hours ago, newbie LAC said:

What the member?

Player != forum user

yeah, right now only type a new name that not relate with the forum user.

When I try update the player name(Category name), appear this error:

UPDATE `football_playerscats` football_playerscats  SET ``=2 WHERE pc_id=2 
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column '' in 'field list' (1054)
#0 /home/ptyhelp/ptyhelp.com/system/Db/Db.php(990): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\Node\\_Mod...', Array)
#1 /home/ptyhelp/ptyhelp.com/system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php(492): IPS\_Db->update('`football_playe...', '``=?', 'WHERE pc_id=?')
#2 /home/ptyhelp/ptyhelp.com/system/Node/Model.php(2219): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord->save()
#3 [internal function]: IPS\Node\_Model->save()
#4 /home/ptyhelp/ptyhelp.com/init.php(460) : eval()'d code(990): call_user_func_array('parent::save', Array)
#5 [internal function]: IPS\Node\collab_hook_ipsNodeModel->save()
#6 /home/ptyhelp/ptyhelp.com/init.php(460) : eval()'d code(217): call_user_func_array('parent::save', Array)
#7 /home/ptyhelp/ptyhelp.com/system/Node/Controller.php(445): IPS\Node\advancedtagsprefixes_hook_nodeModel->save()
#8 /home/ptyhelp/ptyhelp.com/applications/football/modules/admin/football/players.php(145): IPS\Node\_Controller->form()
#9 /home/ptyhelp/ptyhelp.com/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\football\modules\admin\football\_players->form()
#10 /home/ptyhelp/ptyhelp.com/system/Node/Controller.php(62): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#11 /home/ptyhelp/ptyhelp.com/applications/football/modules/admin/football/players.php(84): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#12 /home/ptyhelp/ptyhelp.com/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\football\modules\admin\football\_players->execute()
#13 /home/ptyhelp/ptyhelp.com/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#14 {main}

1. After create fixtures in on club, there haven´t button to create fixtures...

2. Anyone can shared how I can combined club and myfootball? or not designed for that use...

myfootball5.png

I don't understand what mean it is...

myfootball6.PNG

Edited by kmk

Hello,

3 hours ago, kmk said:

1. After create fixtures in on club, there haven´t button to create fixtures...

I can't reproduce.

Maybe you setup start and end dates

Fixtures = League??

What's wrong?

Fixture is content item. League is container.

You can see the same for other items (files, topics, events etc).

3 hours ago, kmk said:

I don't understand what mean it is...

You can create fixtures for custom (non-league) teams.

3 hours ago, kmk said:

Menu Player only appear players of Team 1, missing of Team 2...

All displayed correctly. Team with cats with players

Hi,

Just installed the new version, many thanks for the new release.

1 - Thanks for adding - pagination although would it be possible to add the page numbers under the league list aswell as the top, to keep it in keeping with the normal forums and topics pagination which appears at the bottom?

2 - Regarding the archives, where are they supposed to show. I have set one league finished date so it should now show in the archives section but I cannot see a link or button called archives?

On 7/28/2018 at 2:05 PM, newbie LAC said:

I wonder if it would look better having the league fixtures and results on a different tab to the table and league information?

3 - Re the above. I have added a screen shot showing more prominant positions to show the all news button and fixtures button - either above or below the news widget. That way we can keep this main league table and description page simpler with just the table and league description, and also make it easy for people to navigate if they are interested in past news, and fixtures and results.

walking-football-button-repositions.thumb.jpg.9adf91d406663b5d868dd50478827c85.jpg

Hello,

1 minute ago, Unlucky said:

would it be possible to add the page numbers under the league list aswell as the top, to keep it in keeping with the normal forums and topics pagination which appears at the bottom?

I forgot about that. I will add in next version

1 minute ago, Unlucky said:

2 - Regarding the archives, where are they supposed to show. I have set one league finished date so it should now show in the archives section but I cannot see a link or button called archives?

I added new setting on league page.

archive.jpg.64b1007e933b5b0b9aac2bf96598efe5.jpg

3 minutes ago, Unlucky said:

3 - Re the above. I have added a screen shot showing more prominant positions to show the all news button and fixtures button - either above or below the news widget. That way we can keep this main league table and description page simpler with just the table and league description, and also make it easy for people to navigate if they are interested in past news, and fixtures and results.

Thanks. I'll consider this

24 minutes ago, newbie LAC said:

I added new setting on league page.

Brilliant found it thank you.

Just a thought but do we need the all fixtures button on the main leagues and archives pages? O would it make more sense to have it on the individual leagues page instead?

all-fixtures-button.thumb.jpg.1db9f0c183bdd21421669365d9f1f747.jpg

35 minutes ago, Unlucky said:

Both are widgets. I can only add duplicate buttons to them.

4 minutes ago, Unlucky said:

Just a thought but do we need the all fixtures button on the main leagues and archives pages?

On that page (All fixtures) displayed fixtures from all leagues.

Edited by newbie LAC

Hi,

I just installed the new version but the fixtures are still under the league table and league description.

When I try to add the button widget at the top and select all the options in screenshot 1

I only get 1 button showing as per screenshot 2

Also I think the all fixtures button take members to a page showing every fixture - not just the fixtures for a particular league that they play in

buttons-add-1.thumb.jpg.90765a19ebe4815f891c3bffc47fa664.jpg

buttons-add-2.thumb.jpg.d54b181d4358292d084012e35987ab8b.jpg

Edited by Unlucky

Hello,

8 minutes ago, Unlucky said:

I just installed the new version but the fixtures are still under the league table and league description.

This is default structure

- Widgets

- Content

Look at forums topics

10 minutes ago, Unlucky said:

I only get 1 button showing as per screenshot 2

I see 2 buttons

buttons.thumb.jpg.ad9e59d69172477d79368f6d65561fed.jpg

12 minutes ago, Unlucky said:

Also I think the all fixtures button take members to a page showing every fixture - not just the fixtures for a particular league that they play in

All fixtures goes to https://www.walkingfootball.com/football/fixtures/