(NB41) My Football

1. No problem with desktop, already installed.

2. After created league, I think I can create team, but can not, I don't know why but when I try create a subcategory of league this league transform in team creating setting.

and others please see screenshot...

myfootball1.png

myfootball2.png

Is there a tutorial how to use and set up myfootball?

I don't know how you created leagues. Maybe you clicked twice

8 minutes ago, kmk said:

when I try create a subcategory of league

What's subcategory?

You can't create subcats. There is no setting for that.

You can create leagues -> teams -> players

Fresh installation

football.thumb.jpg.ae6cfeca9fb063dec18b88922cdbc3a9.jpg

2 hours ago, newbie LAC said:

Read previous posts

Thanks for confirming ?

FYI I just had this feedback from a user

Not meaning to be critical as i guess you are intending changing it anyway but your current league page contains too many individual results. It perhaps would work better if it just contained the leagues rather than the detail.

I wonder if it would look better having the league fixtures and results on a different tab to the table and league information?

On 7/28/2018 at 2:05 PM, newbie LAC said:

Show me screenshot with changes

Ok will try to put something together.

I definitely think he might have a point and it might be good to just have the league table with league description under the table on the main page.

Then have the news button and a league fixtures button at the top of the page above both the news section and league table that can be viewed here for example https://www.walkingfootball.com/football/league/39-essex-walking-football-league-over-65s-division-2018/

Currently the news button is underneath along with the list of fixtures and results which means people need to scroll down to get to that.

Let me try to make a screenshot of that and which I think he is suggesting.

Just updated to the new version. Very happy with all the new features, you really are making an already impressive app even better so thank you!

Saying that, after updating all the images within the app and associated with the app are actual size/over sized, like the app no longer scales everything to the same size. See image.

lg3.thumb.PNG.ac55cf62118e66df1d013462b1550d06.PNGlg2.thumb.PNG.24fb705e6114c58b63476753e16dbdc1.PNGlg1.thumb.PNG.d161516d936570b46eab07b4452b9d9a.PNG

Hello,

19 minutes ago, Paul Play To Enjoy said:

Just updated to the new version. Very happy with all the new features, you really are making an already impressive app even better so thank you!

Saying that, after updating all the images within the app and associated with the app are actual size/over sized, like the app no longer scales everything to the same size. See image.

Give a link on a page