TS3 Integration

Since 1.0.0 Beta I have had two major issues that are not going away with subsequent patches.

1. TSViewer is not displaying correctly, if you use [space_0]_ to create lines, they break out side, and non of the structure is there, displayed as a list.

Also with TSViewer after you edit the setting for the block you cant not change them, if you remove it and replace the values go to default and are not changeable.

2. Registration page broken if you have UIID required and on displayed on registration page.

7 minutes ago, RottenX said:

Since 1.0.0 Beta I have had two major issues that are not going away with subsequent patches.

1. TSViewer is not displaying correctly, if you use [space_0]_ to create lines, they break out side, and non of the structure is there, displayed as a list.

Also with TSViewer after you edit the setting for the block you cant not change them, if you remove it and replace the values go to default and are not changeable.

2. Registration page broken if you have UIID required and on displayed on registration page.

Mind PMing me ACP&FTP access? As I cannot re-produce these issues.

What files and tables do I need to remove in order to do a fresh install?

Don't like giving that type of access if I can help it.

And I have both the original and the latest beta apps installed, but only have one enabled at a time.  I think it would be best to uninstall and remove everything and do a fresh install then see whats up.

Just now, RottenX said:

What files and tables do I need to remove in order to do a fresh install?

Don't like giving that type of access if I can help it.

And I have both the original and the latest beta apps installed, but only have one enabled at a time.  I think it would be best to uninstall and remove everything and do a fresh install then see whats up.

If you really wanna go this route, I recommend taking a backup before doing so. And in-case this does not help, you can restore the backup so you do not lose all the saved UUIDs.

You just need to uninstall and remove the ./applications/teamspeak/ folder for a fresh install. However, it would be better if I could have a look myself so if there is something wrong I can fix it for other users aswell.

I understand that you are not comfortable giving out such access, if you prefer I can also take a look through teamviewer (as I do for someone else).

I am getting this when I install it (I uninstalled the version you first released)

Error: Call to a member function logout() on null (0)
#0 /var/www/forum/applications/teamspeak/sources/Api/Api.php(60): IPS\teamspeak\_Api->logout()
#1 /var/www/forum/applications/teamspeak/modules/admin/overview/test.php(55): IPS\teamspeak\_Api->__destruct()
#2 /var/www/forum/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\teamspeak\modules\admin\overview\_test->manage()
#3 /var/www/forum/applications/teamspeak/modules/admin/overview/test.php(25): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 /var/www/forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\teamspeak\modules\admin\overview\_test->execute()
#5 /var/www/forum/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

Nevermind the error dissapeared when I configured the app, however when trying to view Ts3Viewer I get

Invalid server response in the logs and what the page shows is this 

TeamSpeak Viewer

The Viewer could not be loaded, please check the error logs.

Also, when trying to edit a GROUP I get this

TypeError: Argument 1 passed to IPS\teamspeak\Api\_Group::getServerGroups() must be an instance of TeamSpeakAdmin, none given, called in /var/www/forum/applications/teamspeak/extensions/core/GroupForm/ServerGroups.php on line 51 (0)
#0 /var/www/forum/applications/teamspeak/extensions/core/GroupForm/ServerGroups.php(51): IPS\teamspeak\Api\_Group::getServerGroups()
#1 /var/www/forum/applications/core/modules/admin/members/groups.php(178): IPS\teamspeak\extensions\core\GroupForm\_ServerGroups->process(Object(IPS\Helpers\Form), Object(IPS\Member\Group))
#2 [internal function]: IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_groups->form()
#3 /var/www/forum/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): call_user_func(Array)
#4 /var/www/forum/applications/core/modules/admin/members/groups.php(35): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /var/www/forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_groups->execute()
#6 /var/www/forum/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#7 {main}
Edited by Il_Picasso
14 minutes ago, Il_Picasso said:

What about the ts3 viewer?

Must've overread this one. Are you using the "Only show  channels that are visible to Guests?" option?

If so, make sure you have the following permissions set, for the "Guest" group on TS:

b_virtualserver_info_view
b_virtualserver_channel_list
b_virtualserver_client_list
b_virtualserver_servergroup_list
b_virtualserver_channelgroup_list

7 minutes ago, Ahmad E. said:

Must've overread this one. Are you using the "Only show  channels that are visible to Guests?" option?

If so, make sure you have the following permissions set, for the "Guest" group on TS:

wORKING NOW

6 hours ago, Ahmad E. said:

I am having problem editting permissions of a group

I get this

4P104/2 ErrorID: 2562 | Message: invalid permission ID
2 minutes ago, Il_Picasso said:

I am having problem editting permissions of a group

I get this

4P104/2 ErrorID: 2562 | Message: invalid permission ID

Can you give me more information, please? Which permissions are you trying to edit exactly and what are you setting them to?

Just now, Ahmad E. said:

Can you give me more information, please? Which permissions are you trying to edit exactly and what are you setting them to?

At first I had an issue with permissions, when I edited the guest permission my whole group got reset, thankfully I had a backup 

I am trying to edit 

31 minutes ago, Il_Picasso said:

At first I had an issue with permissions, when I edited the guest permission my whole group got reset, thankfully I had a backup 

I am trying to edit 

Allright, I can re-produce this issue. This will take some time to thoroughly debug though. Expect an fix within the next 2days (most likely sooner).

9 minutes ago, Ahmad E. said:

Just uploaded a new version with a fix along with some code improvements @Il_Picasso :)

Hello! Thanks for the fast response

I am not getting the error anymore however when trying to update, the new settings wont get saved I am still trying to update  b_virtualserver_servergroup_list

When I change  b_virtualserver_servergroup_list  and click on SAVE the page will act as it is working normally but the changes wont make effect, if I re open the settings of the group the setting appears as it was never changed.

Just now, Il_Picasso said:

Hello! Thanks for the fast response

I am not getting the error anymore however when trying to update, the new settings wont get saved I am still trying to update  b_virtualserver_servergroup_list

When I change  b_virtualserver_servergroup_list  and click on SAVE the page will act as it is working normally but the changes wont make effect, if I re open the settings of the group the setting appears as it was never changed.

Would I be able to get ACP&FTP access? I made sure this is working fine for me locally, even tried most of the permissions too.

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, ayuki said:

it's possible to update version 1.0.8 with latest version?

If you mean pre-rewrite then you would just install the new application (NOT upgrading). It should automatically copy all the UUIDs and disable the old app.

But you have to do the group mappings again. (Go edit every group and map a TS group to it).

9 minutes ago, Abdel Mial said:

Yes because when I launch Teamspeak, the first test works but when I raffraichis, it is banished ... I have a "ping jaya-france.fr" to know the IP of my site but when I put it in the file query_ip_whitelist I always the same error! My site is: http://Jaya-France.fr Maybe I put the bad ip? How to find the right ip to whitelist? Sorry for my language I am French

In ACP go to System->Support and on the right side it should show you your IP. Also make sure to restart the TS server after adding the IP.