Jump to content

TS3 Integration


Ahmad E.
 Share

Recommended Posts

The Viewer is almost ready! :)

r1NDcgA.png

Changes:

  • Using CSS Sprites for the images as someone suggested (sorry, but I really cannot remember who suggested it :/)
  • You can click on the channel you want to connect to and it is gonna connect you to that channel directly (no need to switch channel) and got rid of the "Connect" button.

Todo (Viewer only):

  • Move hardcoded HTML into templates.
  • Allow admin to choose from different themes instead of forcing the old style.

Group syncing is gonna require some more time, it is gonna be possible to have multiple UUIDs though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Almost there guys :)

Left things that I need/want to do before alpha release:

  • Descriptions for all the available options
  • Daily task for re-syncing all the TS Groups for every member (who has atleast one UUID set).
  • Give admins the ability to manually re-sync a members TS Groups (by UUID).
  • UUID on register form.
  • Some code cleanup/improvements
  • Converter Script: this is coded as a completely new application so there will be no upgrade routine. I will include an upgrade script however to move the existing UUIDs to the new application. I will need testers for this, so if you have the current application and you are willing to help testing this, please shoot me a PM.

Already working as of now:

  • Group syncing (when adding a UUID)
  • Group syncing (when removing a UUID). Only groups that a member gained through this APP are removed.
  • Editing the server information from within the ACP
  • Sending global alert to the TS server from within the ACP
  • TS Viewer

Not implemented yet (and not likely to make it into the alpha) only features that were part of the previous version:

  • Ban syncing.

If there is not a major issue that I face, alpha will be most likely released within this week. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/22/2016 at 0:00 PM, Ahmad E. said:

Does anyone who bought this use this option: q0X4cPw.png

I want to remove this option completely and make the default behaviour to not remove any additional groups that a member may have. If there is demand for this option however, I will keep it.

I did use this, I have groups that are 1 to 1 with my TS3 server and as users get added/removed to a group on the site, I would like to see them get added/removed in TS.

 

Also, glad to see you back!  Let me know if you need a tester.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, almax said:

I did use this, I have groups that are 1 to 1 with my TS3 server and as users get added/removed to a group on the site, I would like to see them get added/removed in TS.

 

Also, glad to see you back!  Let me know if you need a tester.

If your groups are 1to1 then you do not need that option anymore. It removes all mapped groups when unlinking but does not touch any additional groups a member may have.

For example:

I have 3 IPS Groups and 4 TS Groups

Group mapping:

Admin - Server Admin
Moderator - Moderator
Member - Normal
NO IPS GROUP - GFX

Now a member unlinks his UUID, all groups would be removed except for GFX (if the member has this group). So if you have all your TS groups mapped, then it should remove all TS groups by default. The option I am talking about would have also removed GFX in this example. Hope I could clarify things.

As for testers, I will be in touch.

Edited by Ahmad E.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have uploaded the alpha for those who already bought the previous version.

You install it normally as any normal application. It should automatically convert your current UUIDs, and disable the previous version. Please note to not run both applications at the same time, keep one disabled otherwise you will most likely run into issues.

Also note to re-map the groups as those are not converted.

If there are any issues, they should be logged into the System Logs or show you an error code which you should provide :)

Thanks for testing, it's highly appreciated

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awesome work Ahmad...  Very nice. I love the introduction of TS admin controls from cp.

I no its alpha and not sure where to put our feedback: 

1. Resync on group or member change.  When you change a groups TS group or change an assigned members group, wither automatic or manual it doesn't resync TS after said action. Is this know and or something you are working.  Suggest a "Resync All" until those functions are inplace.

2. TS viewer: we use [*spacer0]_  in order to create division, it doesn't show the line.

3.  TS Viewer: could we have the option for the connect button?  New people will not know to click on the channel they want to join (which is really cool), we are also running into an issue where clicking on a channel does nothing for some people.

Overall great work, very happy I purchased this app.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, RottenX said:

Awesome work Ahmad...  Very nice. I love the introduction of TS admin controls from cp.

I no its alpha and not sure where to put our feedback: 

1. Resync on group or member change.  When you change a groups TS group or change an assigned members group, wither automatic or manual it doesn't resync TS after said action. Is this know and or something you are working.  Suggest a "Resync All" until those functions are inplace.

2. TS viewer: we use [*spacer0]_  in order to create division, it doesn't show the line.

3.  TS Viewer: could we have the option for the connect button?  New people will not know to click on the channel they want to join (which is really cool), we are also running into an issue where clicking on a channel does nothing for some people.

Overall great work, very happy I purchased this app.

Really glad you like it so far :)

1. Groups re-sync every 24hours as a task (you can manually run that task, this would do effectively the same as a resync all button). I will most likely add a resync all button anyway because you are not the only one asking for it.

2. I am aware of that actually, and will push an update soon to parse those special tags.

3. Will consider adding an option for it. If you can replicate the issue where clicking does nothing, please PM me so I can go ahead and debug this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ahmad E. said:

Really glad you like it so far :)

1. Groups re-sync every 24hours as a task (you can manually run that task, this would do effectively the same as a resync all button). I will most likely add a resync all button anyway because you are not the only one asking for it.

2. I am aware of that actually, and will push an update soon to parse those special tags.

3. Will consider adding an option for it. If you can replicate the issue where clicking does nothing, please PM me so I can go ahead and debug this.

1. Your earlier version sync the member when their group was changed, can we not have this as an option?  We have an application process and once approved it automatically changes their usergroup and we would want it to change their group in TS as well.

2. Understand

3. We have determined that it could be self induced, we are running test and will let you know on this.

Thanks for the quick response.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, General.V2 said:

The 1.0.4 Alpha widget does not seem to be loading for me on ipb 4.1.16.1. I also don't seem to have any error logs. All I see is " The Viewer could not be loaded, please check the error logs." where the widget should be.

Logs are stored in System->Support->System Logs. Mind taking a look and sending me the whole log, that'd be really helpful!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Ahmad E. said:

Logs are stored in System->Support->System Logs. Mind taking a look and sending me the whole log, that'd be really helpful!

Shows this in the system logs.

Exception::0

Invalid server response

Backtrace

#0 F:\users\generaldotv2\inetpub\apps.win-serv.com\wwwroot\applications\teamspeak\sources\Api\Viewer.php(420): IPS\teamspeak\Api\_Viewer->update()
#1 F:\users\generaldotv2\inetpub\apps.win-serv.com\wwwroot\applications\teamspeak\widgets\teamspeakViewer.php(173): IPS\teamspeak\Api\_Viewer->render()
#2 F:\users\generaldotv2\inetpub\apps.win-serv.com\wwwroot\system\Widget\Widget.php(753): IPS\teamspeak\widgets\_teamspeakViewer->render()
#3 F:\users\generaldotv2\inetpub\apps.win-serv.com\wwwroot\system\Theme\Theme.php(744) : eval()'d code(12289): IPS\_Widget->__toString()
#4 [internal function]: IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global->widgetContainer('sidebar', 'vertical')
#5 F:\users\generaldotv2\inetpub\apps.win-serv.com\wwwroot\system\Theme\SandboxedTemplate.php(57): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#6 F:\users\generaldotv2\inetpub\apps.win-serv.com\wwwroot\system\Theme\Theme.php(744) : eval()'d code(10269): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('widgetContainer', Array)
#7 [internal function]: IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global->sidebar('right')
#8 F:\users\generaldotv2\inetpub\apps.win-serv.com\wwwroot\system\Theme\SandboxedTemplate.php(57): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#9 F:\users\generaldotv2\inetpub\apps.win-serv.com\wwwroot\system\Theme\Theme.php(744) : eval()'d code(4737): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('sidebar', Array)
#10 [internal function]: IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global->globalTemplate('b40822ffce73e8f...', '\n<div class="ip...', Array)
#11 F:\users\generaldotv2\inetpub\apps.win-serv.com\wwwroot\system\Theme\SandboxedTemplate.php(57): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#12 F:\users\generaldotv2\inetpub\apps.win-serv.com\wwwroot\system\Dispatcher\Dispatcher.php(149): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('globalTemplate', Array)
#13 F:\users\generaldotv2\inetpub\apps.win-serv.com\wwwroot\system\Dispatcher\Standard.php(101): IPS\_Dispatcher->finish()
#14 F:\users\generaldotv2\inetpub\apps.win-serv.com\wwwroot\system\Dispatcher\Front.php(464): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard->finish()
#15 F:\users\generaldotv2\inetpub\apps.win-serv.com\wwwroot\system\Dispatcher\Dispatcher.php(131): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->finish()
#16 F:\users\generaldotv2\inetpub\apps.win-serv.com\wwwroot\index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#17 {main}

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Ahmad E. said:

What do you mean by 1.0.9? Also make sure the tab is in the menu manager System->Menu Manager, if it is not add it and publish it.

That was it thanks, was looking for it in the account settings.  BTW it's looking good and my members are very happy with it.  This is a must for gaming guilds.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...