TS3 Integration

On 2.8.2016 at 8:10 AM, ayuki said:

it's possible to combine image viewer in csssprite for futur update

Yes but it will take a while before the next update (except for bug fixes).

On 1.8.2016 at 0:10 AM, almax said:

Just wondering when the next "major" update is coming out?  I know originally you were saying late June/early July for the management features.  Not mad or concerned, just looking for an update (I work Software QA in real life so I know how timelines are).

On 30.7.2016 at 2:36 PM, Ahmad E. said:

Also some of you might have noticed that I'm not really active anymore...
I'm currently having some in real life issues and they are taking up my whole spare time until those are solved this project will be on-hold. I will still fix bugs and compatibility issues with new IPS versions but no new features until everything is resolved, I'm afraid. :(

I'm afraid, I don't know either when things are going back to normal :/

Hello I have been in pm with Ahmad and he has been very helpful but I am not sure what to do now and want to see if anyone else has had this issue.

I keep getting this AdminCP>Community>TeamSpeak>Tools:

0 The connection to the TS3 Server failed with the following error: invalid reply from the server

and here are some line form the ts server log

8/11/2016 13:57:24    VirtualServerBase    Info    query client disconnected 'admin'(id:4) reason 'reasonmsg=disconnecting'    
8/11/2016 13:57:27    VirtualServer    Info    query client connected 'admin from xx.xxx.xx.xxx:xxxxx'(id:4)    
8/11/2016 13:57:27    VirtualServerBase    Info    query client disconnected 'admin'(id:4) reason 'reasonmsg=disconnecting'    
8/11/2016 13:57:33    VirtualServer    Info    query client connected 'admin from xx.xxx.xx.xxx:xxxxx'(id:4)    
8/11/2016 13:57:33    VirtualServerBase    Info    query client disconnected 'admin'(id:4) reason 'reasonmsg=connection lost'    

Has anyone else seen this or knows what else to look for?

Edited by RottenX
On 5/24/2016 at 6:24 PM, Ahmad E. said:

Support topic for my TS3 Integration APP.

Planned features (not sorted in any means):

• TeamSpeak Viewer (as widget and front module)
  • (Setting) Force users to enter their TeamSpeak UUID
  • Fully manage the TS Server from within the ACP (Ban,kick, etc. clients)
  • (Setting) Automatically ban users from the TS3 Server when banned from site (same amount of time)

If you have any other suggestions, post them here and they will be taken into consideration, if you want a specific feature first, let me know aswell!

There might be an issue you want to check into.

First of all, I love this app! However, if I put this as a block on my website, it causes the webpage to load very slow.

It goes from approx. 1 second loadtime without the block, to around 10 seconds with the TS3 integration added as a block.

This load time only happens on web pages that has the TS3 block displayed on it.

Another issue I ran into is whenever TS3 Integration is enabled, over time it will start A LOT of instances of CGI / FastCGI and causes the CPU usage of my dedi server to stick around 100% until I shut down the website, turn off the CGI / FastCGI instances on the Task Manager.

I, unfortunately, ended up completely disabling TS3 Integration due to these issues as it made my website unstable. 

On 8/14/2016 at 11:08 PM, J. Butcher said:

680a3f7a66.png

I tried searching before coming here but found nothing. Any ideas?

Update: I Updated my out-of-date Teamspeak server from 3.0.10.4 to 3.0.13.3 and it still gives me the URI error. I started a post on the Teamspeak website as well as this post here and have tried things by myself and with no promising results. Anyone have any idea?

Does anyone know if there is a way to view this outside the widget? I have been trying to figure it out, but I would prefer to have this in it's own page. The widget is way too long to have on the front page.

Something like http://www.dtrades.org/index.php?/teamspeak/

Also, I thought this provided a way to manage the server from the site, yet I do not see where this could possibly occur.

I must be missing something.

On 9/11/2016 at 6:18 PM, peer2 said:

This issue is resolved by NOT using the serveradmin account, but instead while serveradmin on teamspeak TOOLS > ServerQuery Login. Create a user and use the pass it gives you instead.

@J.Butcher what does your current fields all have in them ?

Thank you for the clarification. As soon as I made a ServerQuery that wasn't server admin it worked fine.

On 10/2/2016 at 10:09 PM, Logan Ferezy said:

Is the ACP intergration going to e implemented soon?

No, I have been dealing with alot of stuff recently and I didn't even get the time to check the posts on here.

I will ask a moderator to take down the app for the time being. Do not worry, you will NOT lose anything, when I am done re-doing it and this time it will be released when it is actually DONE. Everyone who purchased this version of the integration will get the new version for "free" (not really since you paid already, with 1 year support).

I am deeply sorry for the long wait and everything but I really cannot change that :(. I will keep the current version working on the latest IPS version and send you guys the download in a PM.

1 minute ago, Ahmad E. said:

No, I have been dealing with alot of stuff recently and I didn't even get the time to check the posts on here.

I will ask a moderator to take down the app for the time being. Do not worry, you will NOT lose anything, when I am done re-doing it and this time it will be released when it is actually DONE. Everyone who purchased this version of the integration will get the new version for "free" (not really since you paid already, with 1 year support).

I am deeply sorry for the long wait and everything but I really cannot change that :(. I will keep the current version working on the latest IPS version and send you guys the download in a PM.

YAY He's back!!!

Okay guys, making some real good progress :)

I switched the API to a more lightweight one, that should make things faster. One drawback, it does not offer a viewer so I will need to code this one myself which might take some time. However, I will make sure that you will be able to customize this one to your likings :). Once I am done with the viewer and group syncing (this is almost done). I will most likely push out an alpha release to those who are willing to try it out. :) (Editing the server information will be most likely included in that release too).