TS3 Integration

Another feature I think would be nice on the group settings would be:

If UUID Required is true, then display "Enforced on TeamSpeak"

If Enforced on TeamSpeak is true then display settings.

Settings: {Message|poke} user every {x} minutes, then {kick user|repeat}

4 hours ago, Ahmad E. said:

I'm sorry about that quote, cannot get rid of it on mobile...

@almax maybe, I'll see if this is feasible but after multiple uid support and the management stuff.

Yeah it is a feature that I would not expect to be feasible until at least the server management release.  Hope it can be done though, because as soon as a user updates their pc build or reinstall TS3 then the forums have an outdated UUID and if the user never updates it then it kind of defeats the purpose. 

We've been running a custom cron to do this for years, nice to see a formal add on taking shape. One thing we setup was an IP match, so that if a forum account with no UUID matched the IP Address of a user on TS it would link the accounts.

This can open issues with shared networks, but as our cron runs every minute the margin of error is small for the benefit of auto UUID setting. 

Starting to get pop up reports of these errors which render the site unusable to the affected users. When I disable the TS3 integration the problem resolves. Double checked the groups of the members reporting the issue and they are set appropriately in the AdminCP. They did not have the chance to enter their UUID prior to receiving this error according to them.  

OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 /home/user/public_html/system/Member/Group.php(104): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load(0, NULL, NULL)
#1 /home/user/public_html/init.php(434) : eval()'d code(32): IPS\Member\_Group::load(0)
#2 /home/user/public_html/init.php(434) : eval()'d code(9): IPS\Dispatcher\ts3integration_hook_ts3_force_uuid->init()
#3 /home/user/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(86): IPS\Dispatcher\hook342->init()
#4 /home/user/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher::i()
#5 {main}

#0 /home/user/public_html/init.php(498): IPS\_Log::log('OutOfRangeExcep...', 'uncaught_except...')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(OutOfRangeException))
#2 {main}

Had to disable application for now 

Edited by kotaco

Hello.
I bought the program, everything works fine.
But there is not one pleasant moment.
The user copies the ID, it is assigned a group in the TC.
Then the user ID and the other copies of this account is also assigned in the TS group.
And the old account remains.

It turns out that anyone can register any other TC members.

Is it possible to make the cancellation of the previous TC accounts?
Or at least limit the possibility of frequent change of ID?

For us, this is a critical issue, since our TS can get unwanted users from spyware and conditional enemy guild.

And even a small wish.
If you make the ability to add more than one server. And when you set up the group in the IPS, select the desired TC server and the group on it - it will just be incredibly cool. We used 4 TS3 server and would love to have this integration for everyone, and not just one.

Thank you!

Edited by kanv1s
5 hours ago, kanv1s said:

Is it possible to make the cancellation of the previous TC accounts?

Or at least limit the possibility of frequent change of ID?

I will try to add both next week, this week there will be no feature updates due to me having important exams that I need to study for, I'm afraid.

5 hours ago, kanv1s said:

And even a small wish.

If you make the ability to add more than one server. And when you set up the group in the IPS, select the desired TC server and the group on it - it will just be incredibly cool. We used 4 TS3 server and would love to have this integration for everyone, and not just one.

Not really a small wish :p This is on my todo list but will be quite a while before it can be implemented.

30 minutes ago, craigf136 said:

Great addition @Ahmad E. one minor issue which is bugging me, when clicking connect it doesn't need a "target="_blank" it's opening an unnecessary tab in the browser.

It isn't set to "_blank". My best guess would be that this is being added by the setting: System->Settings->Posting->[TAB] URLs->"Force posted links to open in new windows?"

25 minutes ago, Ahmad E. said:

It isn't set to "_blank". My best guess would be that this is being added by the setting: System->Settings->Posting->[TAB] URLs->"Force posted links to open in new windows?"

Thanks, anyway to bypass that? I want all forum links to etc to open in new windows, so they are not being taken away from the site but I don't need to do this on the TS3 Widget.

Secondly, I keep getting this error every now and again and groups set on the TS server are not appearing in drop down list to assign IPS groups to, any ideas?

3329 The connection to the TS3 Server failed with the following error: connection failed, you are banned (you may retry in 199 seconds)

However, I can login to the TS3 server, I can chat etc but this pops up every now and again and the reverts back to successful.

Connection to the TS3 server was successful!
The Port 10011 is open!
The Port 30033 is open!

I'm also getting the following appear in the logs

Duplicate entry 'FNF' for key 'PRIMARY'
INSERT INTO `ts3integration_uuids` ( `ts3_uuid`, `member_id`, `ban_id` ) VALUES ( ?, ?, ? )
Array
(
    [0] => FNF
    [1] => 141053
    [2] => 0
)

| File                                                                       | Function                                                                      | Line No.          |
 |----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------|
 | /system/Db/Db.php                                                          | [IPS\Db\_Exception].__construct                                               | 427               |
 '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'
 | /system/Db/Db.php                                                          | [IPS\_Db].preparedQuery                                                       | 661               |
 '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'
 | /init.php(434) : eval()'d code                                             | [IPS\_Db].insert                                                              | 121               |
 |                                                                            | [IPS\ts3integration_hook_ts3_setter_getter].set_ts3_uuid                      |                   |
 | /system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php                                          | [].call_user_func                                                             | 323               |
 | /init.php(434) : eval()'d code                                             | [IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord].__set                                            | 440               |
 | /init.php(434) : eval()'d code                                             | [IPS\Patterns\rules_hook_ipsPatternsActiveRecord].__set                       | 58                |
 | /applications/core/modules/front/system/register.php                       | [IPS\core\modules\front\system\ts3integration_hook_ts3_uuid_on_reg]._createMember| 104               |
 |                                                                            | [IPS\core\modules\front\system\_register].IPS\core\modules\front\system\{closure}|                   |
 | /system/Helpers/Wizard/Wizard.php                                          | [].call_user_func                                                             | 157               |
 | /applications/core/modules/front/system/register.php                       | [IPS\Helpers\_Wizard].__toString                                              | 146               |
 | /system/Dispatcher/Controller.php                                          | [IPS\core\modules\front\system\_register].manage                              | 96                |
 | /system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php                                          | [IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller].execute                                          | 129               |
 | /index.php                                                                 | [IPS\_Dispatcher].run                                                         | 13                |
#0 /home/user/public_html/system/Db/Exception.php(109): IPS\_Log::log('Duplicate entry...', 'sql')
#1 /home/user/public_html/system/Db/Db.php(427): IPS\Db\_Exception->__construct('Duplicate entry...', 1062, NULL, 'INSERT INTO `ts...', Array)
#2 /home/user/public_html/system/Db/Db.php(661): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('INSERT INTO `ts...', Array)
#3 /home/user/public_html/init.php(434) : eval()'d code(121): IPS\_Db->insert('ts3integration_...', Array)
#4 [internal function]: IPS\ts3integration_hook_ts3_setter_getter->set_ts3_uuid('FNF')
#5 /home/user/public_html/system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php(323): call_user_func(Array, 'FNF')
#6 /home/user/public_html/init.php(434) : eval()'d code(440): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord->__set('ts3_uuid', 'FNF')
#7 /home/user/public_html/init.php(434) : eval()'d code(58): IPS\Patterns\rules_hook_ipsPatternsActiveRecord->__set('ts3_uuid', 'FNF')
#8 /home/user/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/system/register.php(104): IPS\core\modules\front\system\ts3integration_hook_ts3_uuid_on_reg::_createMember(Array)
#9 [internal function]: IPS\core\modules\front\system\_register->IPS\core\modules\front\system\{closure}(Array)
#10 /home/user/public_html/system/Helpers/Wizard/Wizard.php(157): call_user_func(Object(Closure), Array)
#11 /home/user/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/system/register.php(146): IPS\Helpers\_Wizard->__toString()
#12 /home/user/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_register->manage()
#13 /home/user/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#14 /home/user/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#15 {main}

Edited by craigf136

I'll have to look into the code to see if there is a way to bypass. (Currently on mobile).

The TS server keeps banning your site. You will need to whitelist your sites IP in your TS server.

I'll have to look into your third issue on your site directly, can you PM me ACP&FTP info, please (I will likely have a look tomorrow).

On 5.6.2016 at 6:00 PM, craigf136 said:

Great addition @Ahmad E. one minor issue which is bugging me, when clicking connect it doesn't need a "target="_blank" it's opening an unnecessary tab in the browser.

Just uploaded 1.0.7 which should not do that anymore. For your other issue, I will need to take a look at your board.

10 hours ago, almax said:

If you save the Associated TS3 group "None" then go back in to the group, it does not display as being saved as "None".

Should be fixed in 1.0.7.

I've noticed users occasionally have groups removed, not sure if it was due to a TS3 server restart kicking users and they auto reconnected and something got confused. These users lost their primary groups, but the secondary groups remained. 

I noticed going to the affected users and saving their accounts as if I was editing something in the AdminCP reset it on TS3 and the icons reappeared. 

This got me wondering if there is a way to manually resync the TS3 UUIDs to their assigned groups, or if this is done automatically at center intervals? (I didn't see a task for it). Or is it only done when a change is made to a user account?

@Ahmad E. I have had to completely uninstall this application in it's current guise, as members are being automatically banned upon registration. I have deleted it but they are still being banned upon sign up as a direct result of this application.

This app should have no control over signup registrations and banning of accounts - period. This app should only have the power of banning accounts within teamspeak and only "if" the site owner wants them banned in IPS as well. This app in my personal view point is broken as it stands and I also need to know what files to remove to stop it banning accounts even after it has been removed.

7 minutes ago, craigf136 said:

@Ahmad E. I have had to completely uninstall this application in it's current guise, as members are being automatically banned upon registration. I have deleted it but they are still being banned upon sign up as a direct result of this application.

This app should have no control over signup registrations and banning of accounts - period. This app should only have the power of banning accounts within teamspeak and only "if" the site owner wants them banned in IPS as well. This app in my personal view point is broken as it stands and I also need to know what files to remove to stop it banning accounts even after it has been removed.

The app does NOT ban members on the site. Only in teamspeak, if the admin chooses that.

I'm afraid that this is not my application causing this. After uninstalling the app, it should normally do nothing anymore. All files are located in /applications/ts3integration.
If you want me to, I can have a look at your board but there really shouldn't be a situation where my app would cause that.

Edited by Ahmad E.

It has only started after installing this app, if it is another app then I have no idea which app it could be. I just installed it again and I have set all the settings to the following.

b112fabcb8776e629485a102c0b51d48.png

a522cf2a991cfd5e54bc7c78cc895222.png

As soon as I registered a test account

b9b4962ff9dc706d68aa8f626ee0d1c5.png

7c75ebd6c12278ea9d19043d6deaeec7.png

e8d4ce47b58e1a2a62ac7188741fc806.png

Also upon investigation, all the IP's of the most recently registered accounts, are being registered with the IP address of the teamspeak server and not the IP address they use, which is causing the ban but the IP address is whitelisted in teamspeak also.

Edited by craigf136
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2016 at 10:23 PM, kotaco said:

I've noticed users occasionally have groups removed, not sure if it was due to a TS3 server restart kicking users and they auto reconnected and something got confused. These users lost their primary groups, but the secondary groups remained. 

I noticed going to the affected users and saving their accounts as if I was editing something in the AdminCP reset it on TS3 and the icons reappeared. 

This got me wondering if there is a way to manually resync the TS3 UUIDs to their assigned groups, or if this is done automatically at center intervals? (I didn't see a task for it). Or is it only done when a change is made to a user account?

Bump? Anybody out there?

11 hours ago, kotaco said:

Bump? Anybody out there?

Sorry, this got somehow overlooked after craigs issue.
For the future; feel free to bug me through PM if I take too long to answer.

I'm currently re-writing the app as it has some limitations as it is right now. I can add a task to re-sync the groups in the meantime.

Everyone's renewal period will be extended by 1-2months (depending on when I finish the re-write) due to the delay (new purchases excluded).