TS3 Integration

3 minutes ago, Tactical Geeks said:

how would i check that?

If you have a VPS you should be able to use iptables/firewalld depending on your system (idk how it works on windows server). If you are on a shared host, you would need to contact your host.

Edited by Ahmad E.

"Remove Groups from unlinked UUIDs?" does not seem to be working.  Tested by logging on with another device that has a UUID that is not registered on the site, gave the user a group, and ran the job (actually ran both sync and remove jobs).  The user did not get the group removed.  Tested both with the user logged in and with the user not logged in to TS3.

3 hours ago, almax said:

"Remove Groups from unlinked UUIDs?" does not seem to be working.  Tested by logging on with another device that has a UUID that is not registered on the site, gave the user a group, and ran the job (actually ran both sync and remove jobs).  The user did not get the group removed.  Tested both with the user logged in and with the user not logged in to TS3.

It is a different task called "removeUnlinkedGroups", did you run that or the syncGroup task?

8 hours ago, Ahmad E. said:

It is a different task called "removeUnlinkedGroups", did you run that or the syncGroup task?

Sorry, I was paraphrasing.  I ran the removeUnlinkedGroups task and it did not work, then I ran the syncGroups task just to see if maybe that would do it too.  Neither worked.

6 hours ago, Tactical Geeks said:

also noticed the app is causing the site to no load 500 errors but when i refresh the site loads disabled app and it stopped

500Error is an internal server error. Would most likely need to take a look in the server logs (apache/nginx) for more information.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Tactical Geeks said:

no server logs showing the error  i didsabled application and it stoped doing it reenabled it and it started again

does it matter that the server is litespeed? not apache or nginx

It shouldn't matter, perhaps you have php logs where it is logged? If not, I'd most likely need access to your ACP&FTP to debug this issue.

Just now, Tactical Geeks said:

ok so bought new dedi server for better up time and I get a Error: host isn't a ts3 instance!

sometimes it shows its connect sometimes it doesnt

any ideas?

Seems to me like you forgot to whitelist the new server ip on your TS servers firewall and/or in query_ip_whitelist.

Hey there I love you application. However I am having issues with it not displaying in the viewer and it just states "Error". I can make snapshots, send pokes, alerts, etc. I have the ports open (FT, query, and connection). Is there an issue or bug with the application? I just can't seem to get it to work what so ever. Any help is appreciated!