TS3 Integration

• 1 month later...

Seems like the actual version is not working with IPB 4.1.19.1 because of application.json not readable or broken. Tested just the github one but i won't buy if not sure if it's working. It seems that it does not. Anybody can confirm? Or is the buyable version fixed?

Greetz

18 hours ago, Flow0815 said:

Seems like the actual version is not working with IPB 4.1.19.1 because of application.json not readable or broken. Tested just the github one but i won't buy if not sure if it's working. It seems that it does not. Anybody can confirm? Or is the buyable version fixed?

Greetz

Works for me on 4.1.19.1

On 23.3.2017 at 8:53 PM, Flow0815 said:

Greetz

Both versions are working fine. If the github version is not working for you, you most likely did something wrong.

13 minutes ago, Flow0815 said:

Wonder what you could do wrong there. Download -> pack as .tar -> install new application. So i wonder if i buy it, if it works then as free version doesn't for me.

Btw really nice App :)

I really don't know but I'm certain that it is not broken. Would need to take a look at what you're doing (which I am not willing to do for the free version as stated).

As for the code, github is the same as the one on the marketplace. If there is an issue with the app itself, I'll fix it as always :) 

Hi Ahmad,

I recently bought this application and love it. It eases the management of the servergroups a lot. I do still have some questions though, I've read the thread and can hopefully prevent asking questions twice.

• I've seen a request to have the uuid as a profile field, which you declined. Would it be possible to (optionally) move it from an extra page to the "edit profile" section, without being displayed as a profile field. Something like the e-mail or name? Feels more intuitiv than "searching" for the right place to add this information. I looked into the profile myself the first time tbh, as I expected it to find it there, because it adds additional info to my profile. Another spot I thought about was when you're logged in and you click on your own name the menu pops-up with settings, moderator cp, acp, etc. A link in this menu could probably although be a solution to my thought. In my oppinion this would give a clearer look.
  • In the ban list if a ban is permanent, thus never ending, the time, when the ban would end, is the time of the beginning. Could this be changed somehow to a language string like "never" or "permanent"?
  • I have checked both options "remove additional ts groups" and "remove groups from unlinked uuids". Non the less all the "old" servergroups, which have been assigned prior to installing this application remain and will only get removed as long as the member is online on the teamspeak server and I hit re-sync, although I synced all the groups after setting everything up. Is this a bug / a feature / or me missunderstanding how this works?
  • Would it be able to add some moderator options to the front-end like managing bans and removing / re-syncing uuids (all or single users on their profile maybe). I have several admins which could use this, but I do not want to grant them access to the acp just for this one option and many of them lack the knowledge of how to use a backend properly.

I hope this was not to much for my first post in this support thread.

Thanks in advance,

Phil

Edited by Phil7789
12 hours ago, Phil7789 said:

Hi Ahmad,

I recently bought this application and love it. It eases the management of the servergroups a lot. I do still have some questions though, I've read the thread and can hopefully prevent asking questions twice.

Hey man,

first of all, thanks for your purchase and I am glad to you enjoy it :)

I've seen a request to have the uuid as a profile field, which you declined. Would it be possible to (optionally) move it from an extra page to the "edit profile" section, without being displayed as a profile field. Something like the e-mail or name? Feels more intuitiv than "searching" for the right place to add this information. I looked into the profile myself the first time tbh, as I expected it to find it there, because it adds additional info to my profile. Another spot I thought about was when you're logged in and you click on your own name the menu pops-up with settings, moderator cp, acp, etc. A link in this menu could probably although be a solution to my thought. In my oppinion this would give a clearer look.

Initially (when there wasn't multiple UUID support) that's where the field was (profile edit) but now with the ability to have more than one UUID, it doesn't make sense to be there.
As for the dropdown user menu, this is certainly do-able, I'll have a look.

In the ban list if a ban is permanent, thus never ending, the time, when the ban would end, is the time of the beginning. Could this be changed somehow to a language string like "never" or "permanent"?

This is an oversight, I'll have a look.

I have checked both options "remove additional ts groups" and "remove groups from unlinked uuids". Non the less all the "old" servergroups, which have been assigned prior to installing this application remain and will only get removed as long as the member is online on the teamspeak server and I hit re-sync, although I synced all the groups after setting everything up. Is this a bug / a feature / or me missunderstanding how this works?

I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean, could you please clarify a bit more on what you are trying to accomplish? Thanks.

Would it be able to add some moderator options to the front-end like managing bans and removing / re-syncing uuids (all or single users on their profile maybe). I have several admins which could use this, but I do not want to grant them access to the acp just for this one option and many of them lack the knowledge of how to use a backend properly.

This is something I want to do but I just cannot get enough time for this right now :(. So this might take a while, I'm afraid.

I hope this was not to much for my first post in this support thread.

Certainly wasn't ;) That's what I'm here for :)

12 hours ago, Ahmad E. said:
On 27.3.2017 at 10:53 PM, Phil7789 said:

I have checked both options "remove additional ts groups" and "remove groups from unlinked uuids". Non the less all the "old" servergroups, which have been assigned prior to installing this application remain and will only get removed as long as the member is online on the teamspeak server and I hit re-sync, although I synced all the groups after setting everything up. Is this a bug / a feature / or me missunderstanding how this works?

I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean, could you please clarify a bit more on what you are trying to accomplish? Thanks.

First of all thanks for the super fast reply.

First the settings I had: Teamspeak 3 Server with already assigned servergroups (admin, member, etc.). Then I had usergroups on the forum for most of the users. I set up the usergroups to match the servergroups and hit re-sync all.

Now my sequence:

• After a member now enters his UUID and connects afterwards to the teamspeak server they still have their "old" servergroups and will only get updated if I hit re-sync while they're online.
  • I then deleted every user manually in the teamspeak servergroups.
  • Now the users connect without servergroups (Captain Obvious). After they add their UUID to the forum they instantly get their corresponding servergroup assigned.

So it seems like the application does not delete or edit the servergroups (after adding at least one UUID) for users who already had a servergroup assigned prior to installing / using the app. This is where I am unsure if I am missunderstanding how this app is assigning the groups or this is a minor bug (if you want to name it like that). This is absolutly low priority, but it made me think :D

After the procedure above every user seems to have their servergroups assigend without the need of a re-sync.

Thanks a lot

Phil

Hey @Ahmad E.

I think I found another bug.

I have an admin who was not logged in on the website for a long time, thus he has to accept the new guidelines. He is now in a loop between accepting the guidelines and being forced to enter his UUID resulting in his browser to not being able to load the page at all.

He's receiving the error "ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS"

The only way to get around this right now is disabling the forced UUID for his group.

Best regards,

Phil

17 hours ago, Phil7789 said:

Hey @Ahmad E.

I think I found another bug.

I have an admin who was not logged in on the website for a long time, thus he has to accept the new guidelines. He is now in a loop between accepting the guidelines and being forced to enter his UUID resulting in his browser to not being able to load the page at all.

He's receiving the error "ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS"

The only way to get around this right now is disabling the forced UUID for his group.

Best regards,

Phil

I'm taking next week off so I can spend some time working on my projects (like this one), I'll look into everything asap.

• 2 weeks later...

Everytime i do an action with the acp i get:

Oh no! Connection could not be established, please check the error logs for more information!

after 10 mins i can use the acp again with ts3 options.

anyone has a hint how to fix it ?

edit: found now in the systemlogs the error

ErrorID: 3331 | Message: flood ban

anyone a solution ?

Edited by Willie88
On 16/04/2017 at 8:39 PM, Willie88 said:

Everytime i do an action with the acp i get:

Oh no! Connection could not be established, please check the error logs for more information!

after 10 mins i can use the acp again with ts3 options.

anyone has a hint how to fix it ?

edit: found now in the systemlogs the error

ErrorID: 3331 | Message: flood ban

anyone a solution ?

Hey,

as per documentation, you need to add your website's IP to your TS3 whitelist (firewall and query_ip_whitelist.txt).

22 hours ago, JohnFeltham said:

Please can you support me with this error i am not sure what i have done wrong?

Log.png

Seems to me like the URL to your TS instance is wrong? Or maybe wrong information (user/pass)? Or perhaps, you need to whitelist your websites IP on your TS server (if you haven't done so already)?

Edited by Ahmad E.

The below errors happened after I changed the Guest group on my TS. I have changed it back, and tried to reinstall the TS application, but nothing seems to solve the issue. It's stopping things from being automated and it's stopping the TS Viewer from working. Please help, :angry:

#0 /home/infinite/public_html/applications/teamspeak/sources/Api/Viewer/Viewer.php(404): IPS\teamspeak\Api\_Viewer->update()
#1 /home/infinite/public_html/applications/teamspeak/widgets/teamspeakViewer.php(169): IPS\teamspeak\Api\_Viewer->render()
#2 /home/infinite/public_html/system/Widget/Widget.php(753): IPS\teamspeak\widgets\_teamspeakViewer->render()
#3 /home/infinite/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/system/widgets.php(143): IPS\_Widget->__toString()
#4 /home/infinite/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(86): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_widgets->getBlock()
#5 /home/infinite/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/system/widgets.php(39): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/infinite/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_widgets->execute()
#7 /home/infinite/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}
#0 /home/infinite/public_html/applications/teamspeak/sources/Api/Viewer/Viewer.php(404): IPS\teamspeak\Api\_Viewer->update()
#1 /home/infinite/public_html/applications/teamspeak/widgets/teamspeakViewer.php(169): IPS\teamspeak\Api\_Viewer->render()
#2 /home/infinite/public_html/system/Widget/Widget.php(753): IPS\teamspeak\widgets\_teamspeakViewer->render()
#3 /home/infinite/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(780) : eval()'d code(13983): IPS\_Widget->__toString()
#4 /home/infinite/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(57): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global->widgetContainer('sidebar', 'vertical')
#5 /home/infinite/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(780) : eval()'d code(11512): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('widgetContainer', Array)
#6 /home/infinite/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(57): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global->sidebar('right')
#7 /home/infinite/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(780) : eval()'d code(5386): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('sidebar', Array)
#8 /home/infinite/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(57): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global->globalTemplate('d4f21bc884f726f...', '\n\n\n<div class='...', Array)
#9 /home/infinite/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(149): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('globalTemplate', Array)
#10 /home/infinite/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Standard.php(104): IPS\_Dispatcher->finish()
#11 /home/infinite/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(524): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard->finish()
#12 /home/infinite/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(131): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->finish()
#13 /home/infinite/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#14 {main}

Edited by Alistair Hudson
On 21/04/2017 at 9:34 PM, Alistair Hudson said:

The below errors happened after I changed the Guest group on my TS. I have changed it back, and tried to reinstall the TS application, but nothing seems to solve the issue. It's stopping things from being automated and it's stopping the TS Viewer from working. Please help, :angry:

#3 /home/infinite/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/system/widgets.php(143): IPS\_Widget->__toString()
#4 /home/infinite/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(86): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_widgets->getBlock()
#5 /home/infinite/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/system/widgets.php(39): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/infinite/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_widgets->execute()
#7 /home/infinite/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

#3 /home/infinite/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(780) : eval()'d code(13983): IPS\_Widget->__toString()
#4 /home/infinite/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(57): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global->widgetContainer('sidebar', 'vertical')
#5 /home/infinite/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(780) : eval()'d code(11512): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('widgetContainer', Array)
#6 /home/infinite/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(57): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global->sidebar('right')
#7 /home/infinite/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(780) : eval()'d code(5386): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('sidebar', Array)
#8 /home/infinite/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(57): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global->globalTemplate('d4f21bc884f726f...', '\n\n\n<div class='...', Array)
#9 /home/infinite/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(149): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('globalTemplate', Array)
#10 /home/infinite/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Standard.php(104): IPS\_Dispatcher->finish()
#11 /home/infinite/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(524): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard->finish()
#12 /home/infinite/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(131): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->finish()
#13 /home/infinite/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#14 {main}

Hey,

you posted a stacktrace but the actual error is missing (should be the first line above the #0). Can you post that too please?

Hey @Phil7789,

On 29/03/2017 at 0:25 AM, Phil7789 said:

Now my sequence:

• After a member now enters his UUID and connects afterwards to the teamspeak server they still have their "old" servergroups and will only get updated if I hit re-sync while they're online.
  • I then deleted every user manually in the teamspeak servergroups.
  • Now the users connect without servergroups (Captain Obvious). After they add their UUID to the forum they instantly get their corresponding servergroup assigned.

I cannot re-produce this issue. Can I try to debug this on your installation?

On 02/04/2017 at 11:00 PM, Phil7789 said:

I have an admin who was not logged in on the website for a long time, thus he has to accept the new guidelines.

Is this a plugin? I cannot find an option to force members to accept guidelines, maybe I am just not seeing it?

On 23/04/2017 at 8:05 PM, danedeath said:

Hey there, 

Love your application! I am getting the following issue after installing the newest version of the application: 

58fcecdb3257c_ScreenShot2017-04-23at2_04_55PM.thumb.png.a83542a5a4955b34aad58aadcfc2af1a.png

Any thoughts on what could be causing this issue?

8 hours ago, Alistair Hudson said:

468236dc27f3ec0c0db1d9914d7643b9.thumb.png.4c82f1a2b921876ad8755bd777215777.png

Can both of you PM me ACP/FTP access?

Hey @Ahmad E.

On 23.4.2017 at 11:28 AM, Ahmad E. said:

I cannot re-produce this issue. Can I try to debug this on your installation?

Sure you can try it, first I would say I test it once more, because I think I might've missunderstood something with how the application works. I will start a new test.

On 23.4.2017 at 11:28 AM, Ahmad E. said:

Is this a plugin? I cannot find an option to force members to accept guidelines, maybe I am just not seeing it?

I don't think its a plugin. In the System Tab, when you edit the guidelines and edit the registration terms there (at the very bottom) you get the option to force members to accept the new registration / site terms. This does not apply for the guidelines / rules of the page or the privacy policy.

If you have any questions or still can't find this option feel free to PM me

Thanks for the last update and best regards

Phil