Jump to content

TS3 Integration


Ahmad E.
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Abdel Mial said:

 

Its good ! Thank you very much ! I just tried the application on a secondary TS and everything works to perfection! So I tried to link the application to my main teamspeak, it is well connected but as soon as I add a UUID, I have this error:

2fcd143baf6cb18b0452cb6b28911607.png

How to fix the problem?

When you change TS server, you will have to re-do the group mappings as those IDs are unique to every server. Go to Members->Groups then edit every group and set the TS group accordingly. (Make sure to delete the cache before doing that in System->Support).

I will most likely add some automation in the next version, i.e. delete caches automatically after editing settings to make life easier.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Proposal for improvement for the next update:

"Remove additional TS groups?" Should be configurable for each site group. For example, the "Member" group has the function enabled, which means that if it changes group, the other groups will be deleted.

The Administrator group has the disabled function, which means that if it changes groups it keeps its old groups.

 

(Sorry for langage, i'm french ^^)

Edited by Abdel Mial
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Abdel Mial said:


Proposal for improvement for the next update:

"Remove additional TS groups?" Should be configurable for each site group. For example, the "Member" group has the function enabled, which means that if it changes group, the other groups will be deleted.

The Administrator group has the disabled function, which means that if it changes groups it keeps its old groups.

 

(Sorry for langage, i'm french ^^)

I'm not really sure what you mean. Can you please try explain it a bit further?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, peer2 said:

The viewer isnt working for me and its not logging any errors either.

Hi,

Are you using the "Only show  channels that are visible to Guests?" option?

If so, make sure you have the following permissions set, for the "Guest" group on TS:

b_virtualserver_info_view
b_virtualserver_channel_list
b_virtualserver_client_list
b_virtualserver_servergroup_list
b_virtualserver_channelgroup_list

If this does not solve your error, and there are indeed no error/system logs, I'd need to take a look on your install directly (PM me admin info).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

When doing any actions on teamspeak i get errors like this

Also bans on forums doesn't ban them on teamspeak.

Also ranks no longer update after changing usergroup on forums automatically.

 

Error: Call to a member function clientList() on null (0)
#0 /var/www/html/applications/teamspeak/modules/admin/teamspeak/clients.php(37): IPS\teamspeak\Api\_Client->getClientList()
#1 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\teamspeak\modules\admin\teamspeak\_clients->manage()
#2 /var/www/html/applications/teamspeak/modules/admin/teamspeak/clients.php(25): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\teamspeak\modules\admin\teamspeak\_clients->execute()
#4 /var/www/html/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

Edited by peer2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, peer2 said:

When doing any actions on teamspeak i get errors like this

Also bans on forums doesn't ban them on teamspeak.

Also ranks no longer update after changing usergroup on forums automatically.

 

Error: Call to a member function clientList() on null (0)
#0 /var/www/html/applications/teamspeak/modules/admin/teamspeak/clients.php(37): IPS\teamspeak\Api\_Client->getClientList()
#1 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\teamspeak\modules\admin\teamspeak\_clients->manage()
#2 /var/www/html/applications/teamspeak/modules/admin/teamspeak/clients.php(25): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\teamspeak\modules\admin\teamspeak\_clients->execute()
#4 /var/www/html/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

Seems to me like your site's IP got banned, make sure you have it whitelisted on your TeamSpeak server.

Edited by Ahmad E.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello, 

 

I am contacting you because I have a problem with this application

Test TeamSpeak

Oh no! Connection could not be established, please check the error logs for more information!
The Port 62101 is closed, please contact your host to open them for you!
The Port 30033 is closed, please contact your host to open them for you!
Error: Call to a member function serverGroupList() on null (0)
#0 /var/www/vhosts/airsoftsharkteam.fr/httpdocs/applications/teamspeak/extensions/core/GroupForm/ServerGroups.php(56): IPS\teamspeak\Api\_Group->getServerGroups()
#1 /var/www/vhosts/airsoftsharkteam.fr/httpdocs/applications/core/modules/admin/members/groups.php(178): IPS\teamspeak\extensions\core\GroupForm\_ServerGroups->process(Object(IPS\Helpers\Form), Object(IPS\Member\Group))
#2 [internal function]: IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_groups->form()
#3 /var/www/vhosts/airsoftsharkteam.fr/httpdocs/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): call_user_func(Array)
#4 /var/www/vhosts/airsoftsharkteam.fr/httpdocs/applications/core/modules/admin/members/groups.php(35): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /var/www/vhosts/airsoftsharkteam.fr/httpdocs/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_groups->execute()
#6 /var/www/vhosts/airsoftsharkteam.fr/httpdocs/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#7 {main}
Error: Call to a member function serverGroupList() on null (0)
#0 /var/www/vhosts/airsoftsharkteam.fr/httpdocs/applications/teamspeak/modules/admin/groups/servergroups.php(38): IPS\teamspeak\Api\_Group->getServerGroups(false, false, true)
#1 /var/www/vhosts/airsoftsharkteam.fr/httpdocs/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\teamspeak\modules\admin\groups\_servergroups->manage()
#2 /var/www/vhosts/airsoftsharkteam.fr/httpdocs/applications/teamspeak/modules/admin/groups/servergroups.php(25): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /var/www/vhosts/airsoftsharkteam.fr/httpdocs/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\teamspeak\modules\admin\groups\_servergroups->execute()
#4 /var/www/vhosts/airsoftsharkteam.fr/httpdocs/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

 

Adresse de connexion : apollon.ts3-serveur.com:18603
Nom de domaine : apollon.ts3-serveur.com
Port de votre serveur : 18603
Query port : 62101

Wishing you a great day thank you very much for your help to see you soon

Edited by CiberBob
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, CiberBob said:

Hello, 

 

I am contacting you because I have a problem with this application

Test TeamSpeak

Oh no! Connection could not be established, please check the error logs for more information!
The Port 62101 is closed, please contact your host to open them for you!
The Port 30033 is closed, please contact your host to open them for you!

Error: Call to a member function serverGroupList() on null (0)
#0 /var/www/vhosts/airsoftsharkteam.fr/httpdocs/applications/teamspeak/extensions/core/GroupForm/ServerGroups.php(56): IPS\teamspeak\Api\_Group->getServerGroups()
#1 /var/www/vhosts/airsoftsharkteam.fr/httpdocs/applications/core/modules/admin/members/groups.php(178): IPS\teamspeak\extensions\core\GroupForm\_ServerGroups->process(Object(IPS\Helpers\Form), Object(IPS\Member\Group))
#2 [internal function]: IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_groups->form()
#3 /var/www/vhosts/airsoftsharkteam.fr/httpdocs/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): call_user_func(Array)
#4 /var/www/vhosts/airsoftsharkteam.fr/httpdocs/applications/core/modules/admin/members/groups.php(35): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /var/www/vhosts/airsoftsharkteam.fr/httpdocs/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_groups->execute()
#6 /var/www/vhosts/airsoftsharkteam.fr/httpdocs/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#7 {main}

Error: Call to a member function serverGroupList() on null (0)
#0 /var/www/vhosts/airsoftsharkteam.fr/httpdocs/applications/teamspeak/modules/admin/groups/servergroups.php(38): IPS\teamspeak\Api\_Group->getServerGroups(false, false, true)
#1 /var/www/vhosts/airsoftsharkteam.fr/httpdocs/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\teamspeak\modules\admin\groups\_servergroups->manage()
#2 /var/www/vhosts/airsoftsharkteam.fr/httpdocs/applications/teamspeak/modules/admin/groups/servergroups.php(25): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /var/www/vhosts/airsoftsharkteam.fr/httpdocs/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\teamspeak\modules\admin\groups\_servergroups->execute()
#4 /var/www/vhosts/airsoftsharkteam.fr/httpdocs/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

 

Adresse de connexion : apollon.ts3-serveur.com:18603
Nom de domaine : apollon.ts3-serveur.com
Port de votre serveur : 18603
Query port : 62101

Wishing you a great day thank you very much for your help to see you soon

Have you setup everything correctly? Have you whitelisted your website IP on your TeamSpeak server?
If you are unsure about the settings, please private message me a screenshot of your settings so I can check them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, peer2 said:

It is whitelisted.

Have you tried using the "Test Connection" it should tell you if it's the connection that is failing. If that is the case, check system/error logs for clues about to why it is failing, timeout, wrong password etc.

Or if you want, you can send me a PM with ACP access and I will have a look for you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

when i want to edit Server Group to set the following permissions for "[Q] Guest Server Query" :

b_virtualserver_info_view
b_virtualserver_channel_list
b_virtualserver_client_list
b_virtualserver_servergroup_list
b_virtualserver_channelgroup_list

i have :

Error: Call to undefined method IPS\teamspeak\Api\Permission::getInstance() (0)
#0 /var/www/vhosts/cncsaga.com/forum.cncsaga.com/applications/teamspeak/modules/admin/groups/servergroups.php(181): IPS\teamspeak\Api\_Permission->updateServerGroupPermissionsFromFormValues(Array, '1')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\teamspeak\modules\admin\groups\_servergroups->edit()
#2 /var/www/vhosts/cncsaga.com/forum.cncsaga.com/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): call_user_func(Array)
#3 /var/www/vhosts/cncsaga.com/forum.cncsaga.com/applications/teamspeak/modules/admin/groups/servergroups.php(25): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 /var/www/vhosts/cncsaga.com/forum.cncsaga.com/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\teamspeak\modules\admin\groups\_servergroups->execute()
#5 /var/www/vhosts/cncsaga.com/forum.cncsaga.com/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Tchutch' said:

when i want to edit Server Group to set the following permissions for "[Q] Guest Server Query" :

b_virtualserver_info_view
b_virtualserver_channel_list
b_virtualserver_client_list
b_virtualserver_servergroup_list
b_virtualserver_channelgroup_list

i have :

Error: Call to undefined method IPS\teamspeak\Api\Permission::getInstance() (0)
#0 /var/www/vhosts/cncsaga.com/forum.cncsaga.com/applications/teamspeak/modules/admin/groups/servergroups.php(181): IPS\teamspeak\Api\_Permission->updateServerGroupPermissionsFromFormValues(Array, '1')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\teamspeak\modules\admin\groups\_servergroups->edit()
#2 /var/www/vhosts/cncsaga.com/forum.cncsaga.com/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): call_user_func(Array)
#3 /var/www/vhosts/cncsaga.com/forum.cncsaga.com/applications/teamspeak/modules/admin/groups/servergroups.php(25): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 /var/www/vhosts/cncsaga.com/forum.cncsaga.com/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\teamspeak\modules\admin\groups\_servergroups->execute()
#5 /var/www/vhosts/cncsaga.com/forum.cncsaga.com/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

Just uploaded a new version with a fix.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Aivarass said:

After latest update ts viewer widget does not work.

It is working fine for me, latest version of my app & latest IPS version.
Check your system/error logs for any information, check your config, test the connection (in the ACP). If nothing helps, I'd need to take a look at your installation directly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

When ever I try to install this plugin, my site stops loading correctly.  When I view the developer console, I see the errors in the attached image.  Any Ideas?

 

Capture.PNG

 

Only way I have found to fix it is to revert the server to prior to installing the app (uninstalling does not work).  But the second I try to install it again, this happens again.

Edited by almax
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Ahmad E. said:

I really doubt that this is related to my app. Seems to be something with your IPS install, have you tried installing another app? Did you run the support tool to clear the cache?

Hmm, I ran the support tool to clear the cache and it does the same thing.  Appears it is not the app.  Now if only I could figure out what the heck is causing this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, almax said:

Hmm, I ran the support tool to clear the cache and it does the same thing.  Appears it is not the app.  Now if only I could figure out what the heck is causing this.

Check the permissions of the upload folder, maybe IPS cannot write to that directory thus causing these issue. If you need more help, feel free to PM me. No need to clutter this thread up more :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...