• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi Adriano.

I think since, IPS 4.1.17 this plugin has some issue. I also add 3 profile fields in registration screen. When I enable this plugin, none of the profile fileds in registration screen is saved in the user database. If I disable this plugin data is saved normally in registration screen and user account.

If you could take a look, thank you.

28 minutes ago, gabs007 said:

Hi Adriano.

I think since, IPS 4.1.17 this plugin has some issue. I also add 3 profile fields in registration screen. When I enable this plugin, none of the profile fileds in registration screen is saved in the user database. If I disable this plugin data is saved normally in registration screen and user account.

If you could take a look, thank you.

You are right, this is not good. I just looked at some recent registered members and all their custom profile fields did not save. I just uninstalled this plugin and will see if the next registered member has their custom fields saved.

• 4 months later...

I just noticed that if you have commerce and you require new registrations to pick a package, the photo field does not come up on the registration page. You would have to allow members to register without picking a package during the checkout process. Would be great to have it included in the registration process if using commerce.

image.thumb.png.919a278ab701678ee62c744e98885bd3.png

• 9 months later...
1 minute ago, AlexWebsites said:

Well I missed that but you should update the description...your compatibility description does not list 4.3 which is why I asked. Thank you for the quick response.

image.png.ffc47046857867a9711f226cd6dfa97d.png

Yes, in a post that has 11 months.

IPS created a custom field and asked devs to use it. It's done. You can spend 5 seconds to check it. You bet it's faster than read all posts in a topic.

• 3 months later...

The odd thing is that it works great on desktop and Android phones, but when you select the option to upload an image, the file explorer, or camera trigger does not show for iPhone. Is there a patch for that? We have tested from various iPhone's and in all cases, the file upload does not work on any iPhone. :dry:

The first time I click “choose single file“ it asked me if I want to save my password. If I say no or never, every time I click the button after that, it just goes back to the top of the screen. But this is clearly not working right.

748359098553666.zrAr6c5Jo71QBF377Fqe_height640.png

7 hours ago, Bill HTN said:

The odd thing is that it works great on desktop and Android phones, but when you select the option to upload an image, the file explorer, or camera trigger does not show for iPhone. Is there a patch for that? We have tested from various iPhone's and in all cases, the file upload does not work on any iPhone. :dry:

The first time I click “choose single file“ it asked me if I want to save my password. If I say no or never, every time I click the button after that, it just goes back to the top of the screen. But this is clearly not working right.

748359098553666.zrAr6c5Jo71QBF377Fqe_height640.png

Works just fine on iPhone 8. Just tested. Trying to upload a screen video. 

EDIT:

Archived