Personal Photo on Sign Up Form

Adriano Faria

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m going to test the photo upload process now however, I know that was working in the past. Remember, we’re talking about a plug-in hear that we are using upon registration. The plug-in enables us to add a profile picture at registration. That’s where I’m having a problem with the iPhone 7. It simply does nothing when I click on it.

Just now, Bill HTN said:

Remember, we’re talking about a plug-in hear that we are using upon registration. The plug-in enables us to add a profile picture at registration. That’s where I’m having a problem with the iPhone 7. It simply does nothing when I click on it.

...and that's why I asked you to test in a similar area.

Oh that’s interesting, it appears as though I can’t get the create photo album option to work either. Yes I can actually create the album but when I go to choose files by clicking the link, that does nothing either. Is it possible that pop-ups or something or just disabled on my device by default? And that’s a bad thing too because that means all iPhone users would have to know to enable pop-ups. 

Ant thoughts?

So apparently,  I can’t click “choose files” when creating a photo album either.   Because nothing happens. However, on your forum, I can click “click to choose files” And it works just fine. So it’s not my iPhone, there’s something wrong with my community.

And just so you know, I CAN get it to work on my discussion forum, but I can NOT get it to work when I create a new album. Nor can I get it to work when I try to upload a profile picture using the plug-in.  

So there is something inherently wrong and it’s not just my iPhone.   Otherwise, it wouldn’t work on the discussion forum, either ours or yours. 

OK, but it’s very sporadic. In other words, when I go to my profile and try to upload a profile picture from there, it works fine. 

The only time it doesn’t work, is trying to upload a new photo at registration which is the plug-in ends when I’m trying to choose a file when creating a new photo album. 

So what now?

21 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Well, I can’t reproduce even in your forum, as my screen video shows, so I don’t think it’s a plugin issue. So you say it’s not a problem of your device but it works with mine, in 3 boards I tested. So it’s my turn to ask: what now?

The issue I am having is not with the forum. I am trying to explain that above. I’m only having issue in two places   

1.  When I register as a new member and I try to upload a profile picture with the plug-in 

2.  When I try to create a new photo album and then it gives me the option to use an album or not and I choose the option to create an album.   Then when I click on “click to choose files“, it  just jump to the top of the screen.  

Our webmaster Hans can duplicate this. 

1 hour ago, Bill HTN said:

Our webmaster Hans can duplicate this. 

I can't. Even on your site. And I have absolutelly no idea why you keep bringing Gallery to this. This plugin has absolutelly nothing to do with Gallery. If you click in a link in Gallery and nothing happens, then report to IPS. Not to me!

I REALLY don't have time for this, I just requested a refund for this plugin. Please, remove it from your install.

• 5 months later...
35 minutes ago, AlexWebsites said:

Is this plugin working with 4.4? I didn't see it listed in compatible settings.

It was dropped from Marketplace by IPS 6 months ago because it was breaking copyright rules. It isn’t supported since then. You can keep using it if it is still working but I cannot provide support if it isn’t. 

Archived