Mailchimp by IPS Themes

Tom Christian

On 24/01/2017 at 2:40 PM, BenCurry said:

Hi, i'm getting this same error.

Do you have a resolution yet?  

Thanks
Ben 

Hi Ben,

as of today this file is now being support by myself and plan resolve your issue however please allow few days understand the why getting error and how fix the issue.

Many Thanks

Pete

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, BenCurry said:

thanks! 

i believe issue because api info used in the files using 2.0 and mailchimp now have 3.0 out not sure when this was updated but the fact you have error and only item found so far point out dated items will mean need update this to work with v3

23 hours ago, Theme Tent UK said:

i believe issue because api info used in the files using 2.0 and mailchimp now have 3.0 out not sure when this was updated but the fact you have error and only item found so far point out dated items will mean need update this to work with v3

thanks for the reply but i do not understand what this means.  Can I fix this at my end?  And what do I need to do? 

• 2 months later...

Hi,

It is working, new registered users will automatically be added to the mailchimp list, if the checkbox is activated.

Now I want to configure "Double Opt-in" method, so that users get's an e-mail after registration where they must confirm. How do I do this?

BR

On 29/04/2017 at 10:29 AM, steel51 said:

Found it, it is an option directly in the xml file.

Line 30: 'double_optin'      => false, set to true: works!

Thank you.

sorry was going take look today been already solved it :) 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
1 hour ago, Jesse Crystal said:

I am getting error: array(1) { ["email"]=> NULL } when I try to sync my members list.
Reading through support I now this is has been an issue, is there a fix I can apply to get this to work?

I just bought this the other day, it would be a shame if it doesn't work with my board. 

oh that not good thought my fix would hold clear still having issues this plugin if there another plugin would like mine i happy give it for free or get refund issued.

We are self hosted (not cloud hosted). Just purchased, tried to follow instructions (links in the read me file no longer work).

I tried installing xml and then uploading the recommended files via plugins folder and ftp and got to this place:

https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/3006067/9f8b069ced566765ef7f14ada77ac121

I did not get any license info via email and the link to "https://ipsthemes.com/account" gives this error code

Sorry, there is a problem

The page you requested does not exist

Error code: 1S160/2

Is this plugin still usable? Where would I get the license key it's asking for if nothing came via email and there is no where to get it on the IPS Themes website?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Is this plugin still usable? Where would I get the license key it's asking for if nothing came via email and there is no where to get it on the IPS Themes website?

Don't need license any more that option was removed just slowly getting around changing all the read me documents and plugin setup, without license the plugin works please test the plugin see if any issues.

• 3 weeks later...

Installed your plugin and am trying it on. Trying to get the license key after purchase. When I click IPS THEMES ACCOUNT in the prompt, the link doesn't work. When I try to register for the site to get the license, it takes me to a page that says work is being done in Oct 2017.

I don't see a license in my email.

I would like to hook up my license, can you please tell me how I can get it or send it to me?

Screen Shot 2017-12-22 at 10.29.31 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-22 at 10.29.10 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-22 at 10.29.06 AM.png

• 3 months later...

I've installed the plugin, copied my API key - and I get the following error:

This page isn’t working

www.shootclayforum.com is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

The links to installation instructions are dead - so the process I followed was to upload the folder by ftp and then run the XML file.   

Please advise. 

3 hours ago, Matt Rutherford said:

I've installed the plugin, copied my API key - and I get the following error:

This page isn’t working

www.shootclayforum.com is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

The links to installation instructions are dead - so the process I followed was to upload the folder by ftp and then run the XML file.   

Please advise. 

Check your admin cp any errors as 500 error is very little details.

• 6 months later...

Archived