Issues with Commerce

Louis C

I currently have two issues with Commerce that are preventing me from launching my new site. :sad:
I have a ticket open for these issues but IPS are incredibly slow to respond so I'm hoping someone else might've had these issues or simply knows how to fix them.

1: When attempting to refund paid invoices, I get this error:

kQxtWw4.png

I'm not sure where to look in terms of getting a more detailed description.
Refunding donations instead of product purchases works perfectly fine using the same payment gateway, so I'm confident the gateway is not at fault. I'm using Stripe (in test mode, until I can work these issues out).

I have tried the Support > Something isn't working correctly > it clears the caches and stuff, but that didn't help.

Support > System Logs shows this:

Wed, 24 Jun 2015 08:13:18 +0000 (Severity: 2)
<My IP Address> - https://<removed>/admin/?adsess=<removed>&app=nexus&module=payments&controller=invoices&do=unpaid&id=21&r=t&csrfKey=<removed>&adsess=<removed>
ErrorException
2: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
#0 /home/members/public_html/applications/nexus/sources/Invoice/Invoice.php(1738): IPS\IPS::errorHandler(2, 'Invalid argumen...', '/home/members/p...', 1738, Array)
#1 /home/members/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(639) : eval()'d code(759): IPS\nexus\_Invoice->unpaidConsequences()
#2 /home/members/public_html/applications/nexus/modules/admin/payments/invoices.php(608): IPS\Theme\class_nexus_admin_invoices->unpaidConsequences(Object(IPS\nexus\Invoice))
#3 [internal function]: IPS\nexus\modules\admin\payments\_invoices->unpaid()
#4 /home/members/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): call_user_func(Array)
#5 /home/members/public_html/applications/nexus/modules/admin/payments/invoices.php(36): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/members/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\nexus\modules\admin\payments\_invoices->execute()
#7 /home/members/public_html/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}
------------------------------------------------------------------------

2: If a customer signs up during their purchase process (i.e. as opposed to already having an account before making the purchase), their billing details are lost.

iMn4bOL.png

Again, I tried the cache clearing thingo but that didn't help.

I'm using the stock-standard IPS4 themes, no custom hooks or anything - just IPS4 with Forums and Commerce.

Any help anyone can provide for either of these two issues would be much appreciated.
Issue #1 isn't too much of an issue because a) I'm not expecting to be having to issue many refunds and b) if I have to I can login to the payment gateway and do it from there.
But I can't launch until #2 is fixed.

Thanks all :)

I would suggest to open a support ticket in the client area. 

I have a ticket open for these issues but IPS are incredibly slow to respond so I'm hoping someone else might've had these issues or simply knows how to fix them.

No big deal if no one here knows... just trying to speed things up so I can get the site launched, that's all.

Just an update for anyone else that has these issues and stumbles upon this thread...

Tier II Tech Support was able to patch the refunding issue for me. While they didn't specifically say, I assume the patch will be included in the next update.

In regards to my second issue, they say a fix for that will be in the next update and they aren't able to patch it now.

Just an update for anyone else that has these issues and stumbles upon this thread...

Tier II Tech Support was able to patch the refunding issue for me. While they didn't specifically say, I assume the patch will be included in the next update.

In regards to my second issue, they say a fix for that will be in the next update and they aren't able to patch it now.

I had the same issue, they patched it but i still have the issue after patch. Waiting for T2 to investigate deeper.

Archived