Topic Thumbnail for IPS4.x

Just now, Unlucky said:

Hi,

Had this on 3.x and just purchased a copy for one of my ips4 boards

For some reason although I keep switching on the toggle for Show preview images on hover , everytime i save and go back in it's switched off.

Is this a bug?

Which version are you using?

2 minutes ago, GoGators said:

http://www.the-armory.net/home_test/

Also, it would be nice if you could make it so we have the choice of being horizontal as well as vertical, rather than auto determined by the location

The masonry layout in topicthumbnail shows 5 columns (items) on a row. It resizes or collapses based on the browser width, not container width. So currently it only supports the default widgets. 

I have it

8 minutes ago, onlyME said:

The masonry layout in topicthumbnail shows 5 columns (items) on a row. It resizes or collapses based on the browser width, not container width. So currently it only supports the default widgets. 

Well, I have it set to display 3 thumbnails, using the default 50px sizing, but it does not resize to fit the block.  That is what the issue is.

Just now, GoGators said:

I have it

Well, I have it set to display 3 thumbnails, using the default 50px sizing, but it does not resize to fit the block.  That is what the issue is.

I know, but it shows 5 topics on a row for best view in horizontal (100% width) widget. Try to edit your theme > CSS > front > custom > tthumb.css

Find

@media only screen and (max-width: 1100px) {
	.tthumb_gal_item { width: 20%; }
}

Relace by

@media only screen and (max-width: 1100px) {
	.tthumb_gal_item { width: 33.33%; }
}

Find

.tthumb_gal_item {
    display: inline-block;
    background: #fff;
	margin-bottom: 5px;
    width: 20%;
}

Replace by

.tthumb_gal_item {
    display: inline-block;
    background: #fff;
	margin-bottom: 5px;
    width: 33.33%;
}

Save

On 4/21/2016 at 1:22 PM, onlyME said:

I know, but it shows 5 topics on a row for best view in horizontal (100% width) widget. Try to edit your theme > CSS > front > custom > tthumb.css

That didn't work, but that is okay.  I decided to just leave it at the top of the page.  Thanks anyway for your help.

On 4/20/2016 at 1:54 AM, onlyME said:

Try to run 'Get Support' to clear the badly cache.

Upgraded to IPS v4.1.0.  Reinstalled Topic Thumbnail v1.1.7 from Marketplace (including plugin + upload files).  Run support tool to clear cache.  

Still cannot see topic thumbnails in Activity Streams or Search.  

Just now, Joel R said:

Upgraded to IPS v4.1.0.  Reinstalled Topic Thumbnail v1.1.7 from Marketplace (including plugin + upload files).  Run support tool to clear cache.  

Still cannot see topic thumbnails in Activity Streams or Search.  

Did you check option 'Show topic thumbnail in forums' and permission 'Who can see'? 

5 minutes ago, onlyME said:

Is the topic you search in the forums that have been set? And try to test on default theme.

I think it got worse ... 

After clearing cache, now I don't see regular Topic Thumbnails in topic listing.  Checked my custom theme and default theme.