Holiday Closure, Nov 26 & 27 ×

Community

Adds a Portal application to IP.Board. Based upon IP.Board Portal by IPS. Please be sure to direct all support questions or suggestions in the discussion topic rather then at IPS. The Portal is currently exclusive to the IPS Marketplace, I do not support this application elsewhere.

Keep up to date with DevFuse mod development and releases.
googleplus facebook twitter YouTube rss

Download Here

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've just released v1.6.0, with the following changes: A few small bug fixes and feature inclusions. Introduction of topic thumbnail option. With the ability to display a thumbnail

Not currently possible unless IPS adds support for widget areas on both sides of IPB, not just the right.

For websites with forum-based content, which I believe is most of the cases of IPS websites, the idea of having a separate database like IPS Pages does not appear to be a good idea. Besides, I think P

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Adds a Portal application to IP.Board. Based upon IP.Board Portal by IPS. Please be sure to direct all support questions or suggestions in the discussion topic rather then at IPS. The Portal is currently exclusive to the IPS Marketplace, I do not support this application elsewhere.

Keep up to date with DevFuse mod development and releases.
googleplus facebook twitter YouTube rss

Download Here

​Any idea if you will update it to GOLD?

Just tried a fresh install now without any problems. Check if any application files were added during the install in admin/applications/portal/. To make sure there is not an issue with your host, can you also try installing any other 3rd party app and see if they install alright?

• 2 weeks later...