Featured Content for IPS4.x+

It

Just now, OblivionNW said:

I will try but Im more interested in understanding where/how its pulling yours in? are the labels being passed into the constructors for the Helper classes on the form?

$form->add( new \IPS\Helpers\Form\Text( 'fcc_title', $item ? $item['fcc_title'] : NULL, FALSE, array(), NULL, NULL, NULL, 'fcc_title' ) );

$form->add( new \IPS\Helpers\Form\Text( 'fcc_title', $item ? $item['fcc_title'] : NULL, FALSE, array(), NULL, NULL, NULL, 'fcc_title' ) );

for example

It's shorthand If / Else in php

https://davidwalsh.name/php-ternary-examples

1 minute ago, OblivionNW said:

heh i know php man, i've been making php applications for years, just never used invision before. I'm asking is IF the label is being passed into that constructor, and if so, which property is it, where does it get it from

I did not read carefully, it's 2:45 AM in my country :rofl:  Form helper will automatically look for a language string with the same key to use as the label. Because you can not add a new language string in ACP, so I give you a hard code for label.  

1 minute ago, onlyME said:

I did not read carefully, it's 2:45 AM in my country :rofl:  Form helper will automatically look for a language string with the same key to use as the label. Because you can not add a new language string in ACP, so I give you a hard code for label.  

My apologies for keeping you up. If I cannot add anew language label in my code, how did you add them with yours?

Hi

I just upgraded my test-installation with the newest featured content version and wanted to try out the new 'Resize and crop thumnails' option. 

Using defeault settings, everything works:

working.png

Switching the option to 'Resize and crop in center' I do just get this:

not_working.png

Do i need to set chmod on some working directories? I didn't find anything in the installation manual... thanks in advance

7 minutes ago, ThomasS said:

Hi

I just upgraded my test-installation with the newest featured content version and wanted to try out the new 'Resize and crop thumnails' option. 

Using defeault settings, everything works:

working.png

Switching the option to 'Resize and crop in center' I do just get this:

not_working.png

Do i need to set chmod on some working directories? I didn't find anything in the installation manual... thanks in advance

I am also seeing this, though for just one image.

9 hours ago, onlyME said:

I confirm that bug, it will be fixed in the next version in tomorrow. 

thanks!

I'd also ask, if there is a possibility to get a notification if someone adds a marker for reviewing.... It's pretty cool that members cann now custom markers and approve them - I'm, just missing some kind of notification (mail, inline-notification) to check the new marker entries 

Edited by ThomasS
7 minutes ago, ThomasS said:

thanks!

I'd also ask, if there is a possibility to get a notification if someone adds a marker for reviewing.... I't pretty cool that members cann now custom markers and approve them - I'm, just missing some kind of notification (mail, inline-notification) to check the new marker entries 

It can not :) 

Just now, ThomasS said:

I've updated to the new version, but still the same.

with settings to 'crop and resize...' it shows the default 'no image' picture. when set to 'no' it shows me the pictures. I also created a new slider but that didn't help

Caan you give me ACP access so I can take a look?

8 hours ago, iDeath said:

I'm adding multiple sliders to one page and when I add a section to display, in particular it's my marketplace, it breaks all other current sliders and sends the page on a never-ending load until I delete the slider. What could cause this?

Does this slider get contents from Forums or other app? 

6 hours ago, sobrenome said:

Is it possible in the last version to have one slider with topics and multiple database records?

If not, could you please add this feature that is more suitable for IPS community where content itself is more important than content type?

thanks!

It can not, I don't have a solution. You should add contents to slider manually instead of using getting automatically.

11 hours ago, onlyME said:

Please let me know the url so I can test. I think it's due to the large size of a lot of images so it's slow to create cache.

Perhaps, there are several thousand topics, though, I let it go all night and no results. I'll try to think of an alternate method of showcasing the marketplace.