Featured Content for IPS4.x+

Greetings.

I have been trying to add a configuration to my website, but It doesn't seem to be sorting as expected. 
What I need is the slider to fetch 20 featured topics ( featured ) and show them randomly. 

When I select "featured" only, the list always cuts at 14. It ignores from the 15th featured item.
When I do not select "featured" items, it shows as many as I need.  

I have updated to the latest version with the same result.  Should it show more than 14 ? I guess so.
Help appreciated.

5 minutes ago, gabs007 said:

Greetings.

I have been trying to add a configuration to my website, but It doesn't seem to be sorting as expected. 
What I need is the slider to fetch 20 featured topics ( featured ) and show them randomly. 

When I select "featured" only, the list always cuts at 14. It ignores from the 15th featured item.

I have updated to the latest version with the same result.  Should it show more than 14 ? I guess so.
Help appreciated.

Did you enable "Ignore items if no image" ?

Just now, gabs007 said:

I tried enabling and disabling  "ignore items if no image" with the same effect. But I'm using topic thumbnails to display the pictures on the slider.

Please give me ACP access so I can take a look.

1 minute ago, InsideEdge said:

Hey @onlyME

After the last two upgrades 4.1.19 and 4.1.19.1 and your latest update (28) I have all broken links when choosing google image urls.  Image urls from uploads on my site are ok.  Any suggestions for using the google url's, even images that approved for free use load a broken image.

Please give me a google url for example.

34 minutes ago, gabs007 said:

Greetings.

Help appreciated.

Ok, I have a better clue of what's going on here >_< 

I copied some topics using this application 

It looks like the slider is ignoring the topics copied using that mod and showing only the topics created normally.
No matter how I sort them.

I can give you access to the ACP, but I'm not sure if there is something you can do here.

36 minutes ago, gabs007 said:

Ok, I have a better clue of what's going on here >_< 

I copied some topics using this application 

It looks like the slider is ignoring the topics copied using that mod and showing only the topics created normally.
No matter how I sort them.

I can give you access to the ACP, but I'm not sure if there is something you can do here.

I don't use that plugin so I'm not sure how it copies the topics ^_^

Just now, Florent Cadet said:

Today, Error 500 on my pages using Featured Content.

Nothing in apache error logs, error is gone disabling plugin.

I have about 60 simultaneous users connected on my board, I cannot debug it easyly but it caused an interruption of an hour, you need to catch exceptions.

Where do you get contents from? (Forums, Files,...) and do you use cimage or the new image cache?