New IPS Web Site

mmmecn

Hey Rikki, is there any way that the old site (well the pictures) could be put up somewhere? Some people don't know what the people looked like and the talk about them has others wanting to see, like the girl with the laptop.

[quote name='.Wolfie' date='25 June 2009 - 03:49 PM' timestamp='1245962995' post='1814416']
Hey Rikki, is there any way that the old site (well the pictures) could be put up somewhere? Some people don't know what the people looked like and the talk about them has others wanting to see, like the girl with the laptop.

LOL Wow. I'm just going to keep my mouth shut on this whole "girl holding the laptop" thing.

[quote name='TheSonic' date='25 June 2009 - 05:04 PM' timestamp='1245963861' post='1814434']
Yes :( I hope it's not a bad sign for IP.Downloads. Please don't discontinue it :)

Don't worry, we just haven't yet finished that section of the site :)

Looks like I am the only one who is actually READING the feature pages :D

The features listed on the "Extensibility" tab are the same as on the "Administration" tab - copy & paste rockz :D

Edit: All the icons are from iconexperience.com, right? They look pretty good on invisionpower.com - although I disliked them before.

Edit2: But I have to admit that I don´t like the handwritten font you use on some pages. It just doesn´t fit the overall clean style in my opinion.

i love it, great job rikki and won't even go into how rikki managed to get his picture up on the homepage of the new site (in screeny of the profile of his avatar of him :P). And just for everyone else i'm sure the rest of the site will be completed soon enough, even u lot know how busy these ips lot are.

[quote name='GemaldeGR' date='25 June 2009 - 11:05 PM' timestamp='1245967521' post='1814494']
The new site is wonderful!!

The only thing that gets into my nerves is the yellow bar on the top of the page. Ok we saw it! :P There must be a close button.

Agree.

Let me be the first to say...

BRING THE OLD SITE BACK!!!!!!! WAHHHHHHHHHHH!

Okay I'm done, just had to get that out of the way since you know someone is gonna gripe about it.. Figured I'd get the first gripe out of the way, even if I was only joking when I said it.

[quote name='Jaggi' date='25 June 2009 - 06:00 PM' timestamp='1245967224' post='1814487']
i love it, great job rikki and won't even go into how rikki managed to get his picture up on the homepage of the new site (in screeny of the profile of his avatar of him :P )

Speaking of which, who's the girl shown on the right?

[quote name='GemaldeGR' date='25 June 2009 - 06:05 PM' timestamp='1245967521' post='1814494']
The new site is wonderful!!

The only thing that gets into my nerves is the yellow bar on the top of the page. Ok we saw it! :P There must be a close button.

I think they should make it so it drops down (after the page has loaded), waits for about 30 seconds and then dims away until it's there but not distracting... Until you move the mouse to it, then it lights up again.

[quote name='Garthilk' date='26 June 2009 - 12:20 AM' timestamp='1245968436' post='1814517']
Was the new webiste made with the CCS?

I also want to know. I think it is IP.Nexus, but... I WANT TO BUY THIS THING. Hell, i need a good CMS/Pagemaker (what ever you call it :) ) Looking forward to CCS. :)

Archived