Member Map for 3.0?

TCWT

So popular that it was only submitted to the authors own site, not any of the big resource sites. And that total download for the last version was 872, the number of registered customers on this forum is ~4240. In addition to those we have those without an active support license, and I believe that's quite a few.

What I'm saying here is that that mod isn't as popular as you may want it to be.

[quote name='m4rtin' post='1764755' date='Oct 16 2008, 05:41 AM']...And that total download for the last version was 872, the number of registered customers on this forum is ~4240. In addition to those we have those without an active support license, and I believe that's quite a few.
20.5% of all active members downloaded not only it, but the latest version. I wouldn't call that a few.

My 2c:
Leave it as a mod, espically for getting IPB 3 out into the wild.
If you really needed it, you can just GOOGLE what the person put in for location.
"Location: Right behind you!"

And then you realize Google Local View utilizes webcams :P

• 11 months later...

I had this mod way back around 2.0. The mod was very resource intensive and if you have 10,000 plus members like my site has the page was pretty sluggish. I deleted the mod when I upgraded to 2.1 or whatever the version was and not one member complained about the mod being removed.

There were in fact 2 member map systems. One by Dean and another one by someone else.

3DKiwi

• 1 month later...

Archived