IPB 2.1.3 Released

Guest IPS News

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My skins are all messed up

(the one viewed there to the public is the one messed up the most)... What do I do? If it helps, I clicked "Yes..." on all the options during the upgrade for wanting to revert skins. I've re-cached all my templates and it still doesn't change it. What do I do?

Can you be more specific (and answer my above question) as to where I can find this? :)

If you hit yes throughout the upgrade process, your skins are already reverted. Likely they had some customizations in them that need to be reapplied.

Well, my upgrade went fine... Exept one thing:

On the main ACP view... It still says:

I just want to tell you that I've deleted all my cookies, rebuilt everything that can be rebuilt, checked my database with phpMyAdmin also... Optimized all the tables in it. Even restarted my PC.

How can I fix it?

I think that is fixed by doing a "Recount & Rebuild" in the Admin CP.

Well, my upgrade went fine... Exept one thing:

On the main ACP view... It still says:

I just want to tell you that I've deleted all my cookies, rebuilt everything that can be rebuilt, checked my database with phpMyAdmin also... Optimized all the tables in it. Even restarted my PC.

How can I fix it?

I'd suggest submitting a ticket for this. This can be caused by different reasons, so there is no global "This will fix it"

I did all the Rebuilds :( In "Cache Control" also... The "Stats" field is also updated. And when I click on "View Cache Contents" everything is fine. I mean the correct values are in it:
Array
(
[total_replies] => 12224
[total_topics] => 289
[mem_count] => 363
[last_mem_name] => elin_a
[last_mem_id] => 366
[most_count] => 37
[most_date] => 1112714774
)

I'd suggest submitting a ticket for this. This can be caused by different reasons, so there is no global "This will fix it"

Well that's my luck :( I will be the only one who can not fix the problem in an easy way...

I notice a couple of mistakes in that post IPS news. you have Also here or somewhere could someone also put like what [LDAP] means? along with some of the others? Thank you. (might help some people who do not know what they stand for).

[*][ACP] Hide display name member search field when not enabled. 51 and 54. [*][Mods] Forums drop down menu using Short-Forum jump setting incorrectly 49 and 52 [*][Chat] Members chatting does not pull correct variable on new installs twice. 50 and 53.

are all duplicates. I have put the 'numbers' in your post where they are. (I copied the post and posted it in a editor and orded them by the [tag] name. :P

THE ONE FIX I would like to see, and its petty to most of you, but I am still learning...is the "feature" that optimizes the Easy CSS and removes the commented sections. I spent about 4-5 hours yesterday editing the Adv CSS (commenting a ton as I learned in the file) and there one item that wasn't showing any response, so I used the Easy CSS to see if that made a difference...then ALL my comments, even the IPB comments put in by James were ALL GONE.

Now I read everything I can on skinning and using the CSS, but there is a trial and error period...and having your comments wipped out is very frustrating. Can you guys FIX that BUG?

I just want to say that without submitting a ticket... my problem /see some posts above/ was fixed. All by itself. I mean I just went to make myself a cup of coffee. Turned on the PC again and... Everything is back to normal. Well I don't know the reason for this problem, but it is OK now ;)

since i upgraded all my rss feeds importing and exporting when i recache them i get this

RSS Import(s) Re-cached

XML error: not well-formed (invalid token) at line 40

XML error: not well-formed (invalid token) at line 8

XML error: not well-formed (invalid token) at line 95

I just D/L and installed I found no issues, except for that smiley post box... can someone put up how to modify its size and turn off auto scroll?

Out side of that and my complaint about Easy CSS wipping out the comments the new upgrade works with no issues...THANKS IPB!

Do your emoticons work OK when you click on them (in I.E.)?. :)

Yes all my smilies work in IE both when clicking on them and typing the CODE

HOW EVER

BUG ALERT (this was done with a normal add reply)
When you click on FAST REPLY it puts your reply in the last post directly underneath...

This was done with the fast reply <--- SEE TOTALLY SEPERATE REPLY USING QUICK REPLY and it added to my own (FYI this comment was done with the edit) So its just not my board the bug exists here on IPB

FIX THIS

Hello, I have upgraded from 2.1.2 to 2.1.3 just now. As usual I did the recount and rebuild in ACP. This time nightmare came, the register, post account, the lastest users, the most online are reset!!!! I promiss I set No to Reset 'Most online' statistic?

Can you help me? Why? is it a bug of IPB? Now How can I resulve it?

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!

Archived