IBP version 4.0 or 4 ... Need install package

Anyone have older version somewhere 4.0 or 4. or more as i have old backup of forum and need to import.

PLease help me so we can import and after upgrade it .I bought new licence but there is no option to upgrade it

We do not provide old packages (and it's actually against the license agreement for people to share files). You mention you have a backup. Is this of the database only?

Im not sure what you mean by you have no option to upgrade. Please could you clarify what you believe you are missing?

1 hour ago, paxs said:

PLease help me so we can import and after upgrade it .I bought new licence but there is no option to upgrade it

If you wan to upgrade to the latest version, you don't need the older version. You can upgrade without it. To do so, first install the latest Ipb version, import the database backup and then as last step run the upgrader to bring the database up to date with the latest version.

I have done quite several such upgrades and each time without any issues. Hope it helps.

Yes have just database backup..

info from database:

-- phpMyAdmin SQL Dump
-- version 4.8.3
--
-- Host: localhost:3306
-- Generation Time: Aug 17, 2019 at 04:38 AM
-- Server version: 5.6.41-84.1
-- PHP Version: 7.2.7

SET SQL_MODE = "NO_AUTO_VALUE_ON_ZERO";
SET AUTOCOMMIT = 0;
START TRANSACTION;
SET time_zone = "+00:00";

/*!40101 SET @OLD_CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT=@@CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT */;
/*!40101 SET @OLD_CHARACTER_SET_RESULTS=@@CHARACTER_SET_RESULTS */;
/*!40101 SET @OLD_COLLATION_CONNECTION=@@COLLATION_CONNECTION */;
/*!40101 SET NAMES utf8mb4 */;

--
-- Database: `kite_ibp`

On 1/26/2024 at 1:19 PM, Miss_B said:

If you wan to upgrade to the latest version, you don't need the older version. You can upgrade without it. To do so, first install the latest Ipb version, import the database backup and then as last step run the upgrader to bring the database up to date with the latest version.

I have done quite several such upgrades and each time without any issues. Hope it helps.

So just import our database.

Before there in php admin remove all databases or?

2 hours ago, paxs said:

Before there in php admin remove all databases or?

You don't need to remove the database, otherwise you can't import the backup. Another thing to make sure is that your server meets all the requirements for the latest Ipb version.

I would highly advise that you employ someone who is more familiar with the server environments to assist you with this. Based on what you have asked above, you are going to struggle with running this yourself.

Have you ever considered our cloud products? It would mean you never have to think about things like this.

I trying to convert from phpbb database !

Came til here all OK!!

But now dir saying error? 

i have installed IBP in root off domain

The conversion forum in kite-forum.com/phpbb

how to choose correct path saying error as now?

Could contain: File, Page, Text, Webpage

41 minutes ago, Kirill Gromov said:

You should create a new php file in the root of your phpbb forum with this content:

<?php
print_r( $_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'] );

then access the file from your browser and you will get the full path to your forum.

i get this path:  /home/trri11/domains/kite-forum.si/private_html

what should be then after this? 

Edited by paxs