I can no longer access invisioncommunity.com from Chrome?

Go to solution Solved by teraßyte,

This is likely something local to your computer as I am not having an issue on or off our company VPN. I'd advise checking that you do not have any extensions/plugins installed on the browser, have networking devices like proxies or VPNs turned off, etc... Something seems to be routing weird for your device here.

Ok so I turned off all extensions and cleared the cache, I'm still getting the issue. 

The thing is, I'm always using Chrome. I've visited invisioncommunity.com with Chrome successfully many times until just a few minutes before. I haven't installed anything new since this started happening. 

Edited by David N.

28 minutes ago, teraßyte said:

Does it work in incognito mode or with another browser? Sometimes Chrome is too aggressive in caching pages, and it might have cached that error page.

It works in incognito, and it works in Safari. 

I've emptied the cache but still got the error. 

I finally emptied "Cookies and other site data" and it's now working. 

Thanks!

3 hours ago, Jim M said:

This is likely something local to your computer as I am not having an issue on or off our company VPN. I'd advise checking that you do not have any extensions/plugins installed on the browser, have networking devices like proxies or VPNs turned off, etc... Something seems to be routing weird for your device here.

I can verify the same happened to me on Chrome. I was tooling around viewing unread posts, backed out of my current place and got the 404 page. After a few, it returned to normal.

Edited by My Sharona

1 hour ago, Jim M said:

Yeah, this is likely related to being tied to one of our load balancers when it was outdated or otherwise unavailable. That should be resolved now, if not, please clear your browser cookies and you will get one which is up to date. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Thanks!