My site is down / slow

My site has been back and forth between that 504 error or an unbearably slow response from the server for the past 15 mn. 😞 

Meanwhile here's what I'm getting when trying to connect to invisioncommunity.com:

Could contain: Page, Text, File

Or when trying to react: 

Could contain: Text, Page, Symbol, Sign

Or when trying to upload a file:

Could contain: Text, Page

Edited by David N.

2 minutes ago, David N. said:

My site has been back and forth between that 504 error or an unbearably slow response from the server for the past 15 mn. 😞 

Meanwhile here's what I'm getting when trying to connect to invisioncommunity.com:

Or when trying to react: 

Or when trying to upload a file:

Could contain: Text, Page

Yes, Im seeing issues here too. We are looking into it at present

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

When you say frequently, how often are you seeing this?

This year that would be today, september 8, april 25, march 21 plus the two or three times that I didn't bother to report it. 

Granted, most of the time it's resolved quickly except for the march 21 debacle, but still it's happening more often now that I'm on the Cloud service than back when I was self hosted. 

Edited by David N.

1 minute ago, Marc Stridgen said:

The only time you may see very quick slow items is as the cloud scales if it requires doing so. But this should be very momentarily.

I mean right now it wasn't slow, it failed to display the site and instead displayed a generic server error. Both this site and my site. 

On 9/25/2023 at 5:31 PM, Marc Stridgen said:

This is indeed likely to be if the cloud platform is upscaling

Well no matter what the technical reason is, surely having random server errors on a regular basis can't be the expected behavior from a quality cloud hosting service??

I never had these issues when I was self hosting on a cheap $20/month shared host. 

This just happened again, and lasted for about 3 minutes. 504 errors from my site and this site at the same time. There's no way this is normal behavior from a $150/month AWS cloud hosting SAAS. Something's wrong. 

Could contain: Page, Text, File, Webpage

Edited by David N.

9 minutes ago, teraßyte said:

I was browsing this forum in the past few minutes but didn't get any error page like that. 👀

Happy to hear you weren't experiencing that problem, but I'm not sure what to make of the problem I am experiencing. 

I refreshed my site, this site and other sites such as Google, Facebook and Yahoo repeatedly for the past 2 or 3 minutes and only this site and my site where showing the errors on the screenshots - while other websites were loading as expected. 

Maybe worth looking into server logs? 

Edited by David N.