Can i get the older version of the invision community version 3.4.2 files?

15 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Its worth nothing that we have not provided that version or even supported it for over a decade also

I m not saying that you guys have not provided support for this. But I am facing issue in upgrading my current site.

I have older version of the site. Some file are encrypted. I don't have their original script. So, i cant set it up on my local machine.

So, i was thinking that, if i can setup older version on my local and get the things done. 

The Only solution left with me is to bring live site down. and Need to upgrade on live. Which is not the correct way. As you guys are not supporting the older versions now. There is possibility that i loose up ending my live site down. And i loose my clients.

Can you suggest me some ways or scenarios to do so?

Can invision provide same license to be run on dev enviornment?

2 hours ago, Randy Calvert said:

IPS does not make old versions available.  Only the latest versions of the software can be downloaded. 

They should provide the older version for exceptional cases. As and my client is facing rite now.

Not sure how to do this? Any suggestions will be of great help to me.

2 hours ago, Jyoti Rani said:

So, i was thinking that, if i can setup older version on my local and get the things done. 

You don't need the old version, if by old version you mean the files for the version that you are using. You can do a dry run of the upgrade, or a trial upgrade if you will, without disrupting your live forum by duplicating your main live forum to a test folder or a subdomain and proceed with upgrading that to the latest version and see how things will go. If you do that, you won't need to decrypt anything. 

That being said, can you please elaborate a little more about the issues that you have been facing as per your post quoted below?

2 hours ago, Jyoti Rani said:

But I am facing issue in upgrading my current site.

6 hours ago, Jyoti Rani said:

I m not saying that you guys have not provided support for this. But I am facing issue in upgrading my current site.

I have older version of the site. Some file are encrypted. I don't have their original script. So, i cant set it up on my local machine.

The Only solution left with me is to bring live site down. and Need to upgrade on live. Which is not the correct way. As you guys are not supporting the older versions now. There is possibility that i loose up ending my live site down. And i loose my clients.

Can you suggest me some ways or scenarios to do so?

Can invision provide same license to be run on dev enviornment?

They should provide the older version for exceptional cases. As and my client is facing rite now.

Not sure how to do this? Any suggestions will be of great help to me.

Hello there,
if you still have problems upgrading your version, I can try to help you.