Strengthening Community Trust with Privacy and PII Data Features

How do I turn this off? I already have a third party application that deals with account deactivation and deletion - which suits my needs far better than this and apparently the data download feature doesn't work either. (Error: Call to a member function getTimestamp() on int (0)) Or something of the like. 

On 6/17/2023 at 12:48 PM, Tripp★ said:

How do I turn this off? I already have a third party application that deals with account deactivation and deletion - which suits my needs far better

For now the only option is a free plugin:

On 6/15/2023 at 12:42 PM, hpcrazy said:

That is a non Admin account - and I logged in with a random member - was the same.

Logged in as that member, I am actually seeing the secuirty and privacy section. Have you since resolved this?

Could contain: Page, Text, File

On 6/15/2023 at 6:41 PM, rfcontreras said:

Me neither, I'm using a regular account and can't find the option, self hosted invision board.

Regards

If you are still having the same issue, please provide an example user

On 6/20/2023 at 3:29 AM, Daddy said:

Would it make more sense to have this section unlocked for banned users so they can request PII or account deletion? That seems to be the primary audience for these services.

Im not sure why you would have the impression that this is the primary audience, as that isnt the case. Areas of the community are intentionally locked out in every way from a banned user. They would have to use the contact form to contact if they are banned

On 6/17/2023 at 11:48 AM, Tripp★ said:

How do I turn this off? I already have a third party application that deals with account deactivation and deletion - which suits my needs far better than this and apparently the data download feature doesn't work either. (Error: Call to a member function getTimestamp() on int (0)) Or something of the like. 

This is not something that is possible at present, but we are looking into

• 3 weeks later...