Nexus Product Bug

Go to solution Solved by Stuart Silvester,

All items in the Nexus store show as "free" because the template thinks there's a renewal when there's not. The template seems fine, so I'm going to assume the boolean is returning incorrectly.

<span class="cNexusPrice ipsMargin_top">
						{{if $priceDetails['renewalPrice']}} // This is true, despite none of the products having a renewal.
							<span data-role="renewalTerm">
								{$priceDetails['renewalPrice']}
							</span>
						{{else}}
							<span data-role="price">
								{$priceDetails['primaryPrice']}
								{{if $priceDetails['primaryPriceDiscountedFrom']}}
									<s>{$priceDetails['primaryPriceDiscountedFrom']}</s>
								{{endif}}
							</span>
						{{endif}}
					</span>

This needs fixing asap - all my products show as free. Need an immediate fix I'm losing out on significant sales.

2 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Have just spoken to my colleague on this, and this is apparently a known issue at present. 

10 minutes ago, KO1 said:

This needs fixing asap - all my products show as free. Need an immediate fix I'm losing out on significant sales.

We will be patching this as soon as possible. Note, the items themselves are not free. They are just displaying that word. Nobody can obtain you products free

• Solution
9 hours ago, Daddy said:

All items in the Nexus store show as "free" because the template thinks there's a renewal when there's not

A fix is now available for this issue in new downloads of 4.7.9 and for those already on 4.7.9, it can be obtained from the AdminCP > support page in the top left box.