Issue with the API

Did you apply the .htaccess for the API directory to your root directory by mistake? Sounds like this is happening if it is impacting other areas of the site.

The .htaccess in ACP -> System -> Search Engine Optimization -> Rewrite URLs goes in the installation root of our software.

The .htaccess in ACP -> System -> API, goes in the api directory of our software.

1 minute ago, Jim M said:

Did you apply the .htaccess for the API directory to your root directory by mistake? Sounds like this is happening if it is impacting other areas of the site.

The .htaccess in ACP -> System -> Search Engine Optimization -> Rewrite URLs goes in the installation root of our software.

The .htaccess in ACP -> System -> API, goes in the api directory of our software.

No, everything was working fine, and then I started getting that screen out of the blue. I put the .htaccess file in the correct directory but nothing changed.

It looks like you're using WordPress at the root of your domain. Have you altered the .htaccess configured there recently? This can impact subfolders down the chain, which may also be your issue.

I would suggest replacing the .htaccess as recommended in my previous post to ensure you have the correct ones in place and then you may wish to temporarily disable your WordPress .htaccess to see if that impacts anything.

2 hours ago, Jim M said:

It looks like you're using WordPress at the root of your domain. Have you altered the .htaccess configured there recently? This can impact subfolders down the chain, which may also be your issue.

I would suggest replacing the .htaccess as recommended in my previous post to ensure you have the correct ones in place and then you may wish to temporarily disable your WordPress .htaccess to see if that impacts anything.

I restored yesterday's backup but nothing changed. I still have the issue.

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

9 hours ago, Jim M said:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

The issue has been resolved by itself. Thank you for your support.