SEO Essentials - Support Topic

• 2 weeks later...

After the latest update to the IPB, I am getting the following errors on the Post pages of the site. Support told me that this was due to this app. I disabled the app and the errors went away.  Please advise. 

Error: Cannot use object of type IPS\Http\Url as array (0)
#0 /var/www/html/107695/init.php(932) : eval()'d code(59): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->manage()
#1 /var/www/html/107695/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(118): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\seoessentials_hook_forums_module_topic->manage()
#2 /var/www/html/107695/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /var/www/html/107695/init.php(932) : eval()'d code(22): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#4 /var/www/html/107695/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(39): IPS\Content\templates_hook_TemplateController->execute()
#5 /var/www/html/107695/init.php(932) : eval()'d code(42): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->execute()
#6 /var/www/html/107695/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\tthumb_hook_forums_module_topic->execute()
#7 /var/www/html/107695/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

BACKTRACE

#0 /var/www/html/107695/init.php(1034): IPS\_Log::log('Error: Cannot u...', 'uncaught_except...')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(Error))
#2 {main}

Could contain: Page, Text, File, Webpage

On 6/2/2023 at 5:11 AM, Daniel F said:

Could contain: TextHere's one of the communities where I'm helping them to get back to top:D
But, it's important to note that this isn't ONLY the app! This app is just a tool assisting and helping you to get better, it's not just a one-click installation and you're done!

The question I have with this screenshot is what happened in August of last year on that site to cause the drop.

When I look at my sites, they have all been pretty steady for 12 mo, no major dips. I'm tempted to try this app but wondering if it will actually make an improvement. Its a steep price if it doesn't.

• 4 weeks later...

To stop people's fear and hopefully stop the private message questions:

1. Yes, this application is going to be ported to v5. I'm not sure yet if all the features will work or if some will have to be removed but to stop the fear => YES, it's going to be available for v5

2. More important: Everybody who purchased this for v4, will also gain access to the v5 version as long as the purchase hasn't expired AKA you'll not need to purchase it again, but you'll probably have to pay the renewal price.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...