Did this answer your question?

Day_

Just had an email notification from my site with several replies to a topic I created.

At the bottom:

Did any of these replies answer your question?There may be more replies than those shown here. 

Help others by going to the topic and use the 'Mark as Solution’ button on the post with the best answer 

The thing is, it wasn't posted as a question, I don't even have permissions set for those kind of topics to mark as a solution.

Something isn't right here. Houston we have a problem.

Unfortuanetly your site is just sitting on "Checking if the site connection is secure" and not allowing us past that point. Please could you disable this while we are checking the issue.

Note however, this is not related to "Questions" forums. Its related to the ability to mark items solved, which is separate to that which you show on your screenshot

2 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Unfortuanetly your site is just sitting on "Checking if the site connection is secure" and not allowing us past that point. Please could you disable this while we are checking the issue.

Note however, this is not related to "Questions" forums. Its related to the ability to mark items solved, which is separate to that which you show on your screenshot

I've just removed the JS check for North America on Cloudflare so you should be good to go.

Wasn't aware there was a difference, assumed marking as a solution was when a question was asked

2 minutes ago, David.. said:

I am also experiencing this and emails being sent out to authors with non-solved sections.

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention! I can confirm this should be further reviewed and I have logged an internal bug report for our development team to investigate and address as necessary, in a future maintenance release.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/11/2022 at 4:36 PM, Marc Stridgen said:

This issue has been resolved in the recently released 4.7.3 version. Please upgrade to resolve this. If you are then still experiencing problems, please let us know.

I am still experiencing this problem.

I’m not entirely sure, but it may be related to topics created via the API.

• 3 weeks later...