Slowdown and missing dates and times

Go to solution Solved by Askancy,

First, I find it absurd that a platform that costs $150 per year does not offer direct email or ticket support.  But I comply and write about the problem here:

• 1. Since the last update, the platform I manage has slowed down in adding new posts, new users, and generally updating databases.
  • 2. In addition, dates and times have disappeared from the details of posts and user entry.

Can anyone intervene or give me support?

On 9/2/2022 at 4:48 PM, SardiniaNET said:

1. Since the last update, the platform I manage has slowed down in adding new posts, new users, and generally updating databases.

Ask your host provide to increase the specs of your account. I think they are too low to your needs.

• 2. In addition, dates and times have disappeared from the details of posts and user entry.

On default skin too? I doubt. Update your skin.

Edited by DawPi

2. In addition, dates and times have disappeared from the details of posts and user entry.

Which version are you using?

There was a patch released at some point that had to do with dates. You can check in "ACP > System > SUPPORT > Get Support" if you have any pending patches that need to be applied.

Hello Terabyte! I don't forget your help in the past! How are you?
Would you give me a hand if I create an admin access for you?

1 hour ago, Askancy said:

The translation package is updated to the latest version?

Yes... I think. I cannot see any update in ACP,,,

4 hours ago, DawPi said:

Ask your host provide to increase the specs of your account. I think they are too low to your needs.

On default skin too? I doubt. Update your skin.

It is not a problem that depends on the provider. I run several platforms with identical parameters and this one, although the smallest one, updated throughout shows this problem.

Also updated the theme but nothing. The problem occurs even with the default theme.

Edited by SardiniaNET