You do not have permission to launch the Easy Mode editor

Please ensure that you're logged in on the front-end of your community with the same admin account. The Easy Mode editor will transfer you to the front-end to let you style it in real time. In order to do so though, you need to be logged in with the same exact admin account.

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

I do see one probable issue. You are using Cloudflare, which can be a problem. Please disable proxying for your site's URL. There's also some styling issues in the admin panel but those may be related.

As well, there is a patch available which should be applied. Please visit your ACP -> Support page and click "Fix This" where is shows an update available.

Once that has finished, if the problem remains, please reply here with details.

It wouldnt matter what they are in wordpress. They would need to be administrators with all access on the invision platform. If you dont have those permissions, you would not be able to give yourself them (otherwise granting permissions would be of little use). If you have all permissions on one and not the other, then you can go to System>Staff>Administrators and correct the appropriate account/group there.

If this has only been happening since logging in with SSO however, its likely you are simply being logged in with the wrong user. An admin on wordpress will not automatically have access on invision, unless its mapped to an account on invision with those rights

2 minutes ago, Carole Asselin said:

I am mostly puzzled why it is not using the same account, and it switches from USER1 to USER2 when I go from the site to Invision and from USER2 to USER1 when I go back. Mystery!

Unfortunately, as you are using an SSO, you would need to work that out with the author of it.

3 minutes ago, Carole Asselin said:

I am trying to change the information in the Invision backend and as often as I enter the password in "Review/Update Access Information", it displays fewer "dots" in the field making me wonder if it takes the correct information. Can I rely on that to know that the pw is recorded correctly?

In our Client Area access details, the number password dots after you save will be different than the characters in your password. I would advise simply copying/pasting the password in, after verifying it is correct on your own login, so you know it is correct.

I am running a bit in circles with a situation.

I created an account when I installed Invision for my site. The name was MyC**** and the email was admin@scr*********. I also installed Wordpress SSO. Now, I might have messed up something because my admin account on my site is Cassel (as display name) but MyC**** as username, and the email is cassel@cr********.

Now, if I log into my site, normally, as the Cassel admin, when I go to the Invision AdminCP, it switched to the MyC**** with the admin@scr****** account. 

Now, I am trying to streamline things, but it is not working as expected. I have a Loom recording of what is happening when I try to change the details but I don't want to post it in the open forum so let me describe it:

I was able to change the email address to the MyC*** account from admin@scr******* to cassel@cr******* (you can see at the bottom)

Could contain: Text

However, for the Cassel account, the email is cassel@cr****** and even if I try to change it to admin@cr***** (to make it different than the M account), it always reverts to this, even if, in the member activity it shows that it was changed.

Could contain: Text, Page, Menu, Number, Symbol

I tried logging out completely and come back, and the email is still cassel@cr*****

Can you help me straighten this out?

You would need to work with your SSO’s author as you may be fighting an uphill battle depending on how these accounts are tied to the WordPress versions. If it updates the email address on login, it will change each time you login if it is configured to do that. Seeing as we do not know how the SSO functions, we cannot answer how to resolve this. 

11 hours ago, Carole Asselin said:

I thought it might have something to do with the accounts directly inside Invision first.

Email is unique in our software so simply having 2 accounts with the same email address here is an indication something is happening in the SSO to bring over the email address when an account is sync'd with it.