Locked Task: queue

This would indicate something in your background tasks is likely causing an issue. Your login details appear to be incorrect, so I cant log in to take a look for you. If you check your background tasks to see if its anything relating to 3rd party items first of all. If it is, report to the author. If its not, please update your access details on file so that we can take a closer look for you

14 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

This would indicate something in your background tasks is likely causing an issue. Your login details appear to be incorrect, so I cant log in to take a look for you. If you check your background tasks to see if its anything relating to 3rd party items first of all. If it is, report to the author. If its not, please update your access details on file so that we can take a closer look for you

Yes. I remember many error login. So, how to fix this?

Could contain: Text

6 hours ago, hackinOS said:

Yes. I remember many error login. So, how to fix this?

Could contain: Text

You will want to type "task" into the top search bar in the ACP and click "[System] Tasks" then unlock the "queue" task. Then try running it. If it gets locked again, please let us know as there may be something underlying causing it to fail/lock.

4 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

As mentioned, if you are unsure, please update your access details. We can take a look and advise 🙂 

Your mean is access to ACP, right?

31 minutes ago, Jim M said:

You will want to type "task" into the top search bar in the ACP and click "[System] Tasks" then unlock the "queue" task. Then try running it. If it gets locked again, please let us know as there may be something underlying causing it to fail/lock.

Yes, it's locked again. Can't run.

6 minutes ago, hackinOS said:

Could contain: Text, WordCould contain: White, TextureCould contain: Text, Page, Document, WordCould contain: White, Texture

After unlocking and running the task manually, your server is encountering an 500 Internal Server Error while attempting to run the task. This is very much like the check engine light on your car, it says something is wrong but not what or where. You will need to reach out to your hosting provider or server administrator and ask for the Server Error log entry associated with this issue. Please have them review and resolve any server errors which may be related but pass any software errors to us.

11 hours ago, hackinOS said:

They said the first IP using 99% CPU. But i can't check this? I thinks the problem from Provide, but can't sure. U can check for me from ACP?

Could contain: Text, Number, Symbol, Scoreboard

Unfortunately, this says the same information here, just in a different format. They would need to expand on what exactly is causing this from our software. Currently, we just know it is PHP running at 99.7% CPU and for 1:41. What exactly is causing this is what we need to determine and be provided logs for.

• 3 weeks later...

You are going around in circles with support. They've clearly told you that you need to provide specific information from the server logs - indicating what is going wrong or being reported when that CPU hits 100%. There is an error on your server or with the installation causing this - Invision wants to know what that is in order to help you further.

Why not link your hosts to this thread so they can see what is being asked for?