Error 2C171/1 when trying to download first file attached in a support ticket.

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

I'm sorry but it doesn't even work as you think, basically you sell a product that doesn't work, you take money ...

Now it's almost a month to fix it, but what if it were a year?  which then I ask myself: did you develop it yourself?

How is it possible all this time to fix a bug?  

It is really true, the world is going to ruin, the most basic rights and honesty are distant memories that the next generations will not even know the existence.  

Thanks and goodbye, I don't want to waste my time and yours anymore (which will be used to fix this bug)…

Drama Le Sigh GIF

There are bugs in ALL software programs.  From Windows/MacOS to iOS/Android to small apps.  

That's why each regularly release updates/fixes.  A bug lasts for as long as it takes to fix.  It might be a month or it might be much longer depending on severity and difficulty to address.  (Low priority issues sometimes take a backseat to bigger more important issues.)

• 1 month later...

Very sorry to hear that you feel this way. However I must admit to being very confused about your post there. The issue was reported by yourself on 23rd august, which is a little under 2 months ago. It did also take a couple of week to get to a point we could replicate unfortunately, which led to a ticket being created on your behalf. This was then investigated by a senior member of our team and confirmed to be a bug.

It can take some time to resolve some issues on the system. While we would certainly like to fix every bug overnight, unfortunately, this will not always be the case. We have had quite a large release, which (as with every release) will result in some bugs that need to be resolved, and these do have to be prioritise. Some may make the first release afterwards, and others may take a couple of releases to be resolved. As we release once per month, the amount of time you are looking at there is not something that is unusual in nature. 

This said, the bug in question has been assigned to a developer, and is being looked at. Some, unfortunately, simply take longer than others to resolve.

• 3 weeks later...