Out cloud community has been down for over an hour?

29 minutes ago, LiamH said:

Getting tons of reports of it not loading. Here’s what I’m getting:

To expand on this further, to assist....I can view that page successfully as a guest.

If I attempt to login, the 'https://forums.ditchthelabel.org/login/' page displays a blank page, and it's a HTTP 500 server error.

If I attempt to access a forum, same - HTTP 500 error

If I access a topic directly, I can see it fine.

A little more info...

This works: https://forums.ditchthelabel.org/forum/13-wwyd/

Opening topics within that forum works, as mentioned.

This doesn't: https://forums.ditchthelabel.org/forum/1-welcome-party-and-chat/

"WWYD" is a sub-forum within "Welcome Party and Chat"

Edited by Nathan Explosion

Accessing some locations temporarily reveals the following message (back to a blank page shortly after)

[[Template core/front/_yt__acme/yt__acme_slider_header is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thank you - and I would appreciate it if you provide the background information on the failure (logs, what change took place yesterday on the hosting that caused the issue to begin etc) and not just say "It's your app causing the problem" because my own testing with PHP 8/8.1 has not revealed any issues.

Thanks.

3 minutes ago, Nathan Explosion said:

Thank you - and I would appreciate it if you provide the background information on the failure (logs, what change took place yesterday on the hosting that caused the issue to begin etc) and not just say "It's your app causing the problem" because my own testing with PHP 8/8.1 has not revealed any issues.

Thanks.

Will see what I can sort out for you once I get things sorted and online

@LiamH your site is online but applications disabled at the moment. Just determining what can be enabled without things breaking, so please dont try to update or enable any of them.

5 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Will see what I can sort out for you once I get things sorted and online

@LiamH your site is online but applications disabled at the moment. Just determining what can be enabled without things breaking, so please dont try to update or enable any of them.

Thank you all - won't touch a thing!

35 minutes ago, LiamH said:

Thank you all - won't touch a thing!

These are all now enabled. The application mentioned above did seem to have issues of which Im going to try and get some information for Nathan, however we have reverted back our network for now, so I have enabled everything again for the time being. Please do ensure everything is up to date as things are released.

Looks like it may not have been content warnings causing the issue there, Nathan. Just a chain meaning one causing issues with another. The issue was an app called login logs