Invision Tickets not showing up in Client Area?

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

• Solution
32 minutes ago, Agent Shark said:

I may be crazy here but I remember years ago, whenever I submitted a ticket to the Invision team, I'd be able to track it through the client area under my package. Did this location change? Been trying to find it. 

Tickets have not shown in the client area for quite a significant time now. Support items are now done via the forum here for the most part, so you would always have access to them. And those in which you submit via the client area you would keep a copy of in your email. There is no way in which to hold copies of information in the client area

36 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Tickets have not shown in the client area for quite a significant time now. Support items are now done via the forum here for the most part, so you would always have access to them. And those in which you submit via the client area you would keep a copy of in your email. There is no way in which to hold copies of information in the client area

Ah that makes a lot of sense. Shows my age with that original post LOL. Thanks for the quick response. Good to know that I can use this forum as an avenue for Invision support along with email. 

10 hours ago, Muddy Boots said:

To be fair unless your a cloud customer - Its your only place for support and as I have said before you chaps may like it, think its great and productive but I from a personal perspective think its sucks.......

Sorry to hear you feel that way. What is it you are not getting here that you feel you were getting previously? 

5 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Sorry to hear you feel that way. What is it you are not getting here that you feel you were getting previously? 

For me, there is no easy way to review "tickets" I placed.  Let's say a setting gets reset on my server and it's causing something to act unexpectedly.  I can't remember exactly what it was you told me to correct it.  I only have a dozen tickets, I could simply read through them.  Now I need to sift through thousands of posts here.

I'll concede I can learn from others with this setup as I can now see all "tickets".

I know you're not going back to the way it was, but you say you listen to your customers.  I have not read of one customer that claims they prefer it this new way.

2 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

For me, there is no easy way to review "tickets" I placed.  Let's say a setting gets reset on my server and it's causing something to act unexpectedly.  I can't remember exactly what it was you told me to correct it.  I only have a dozen tickets, I could simply read through them.  Now I need to sift through thousands of posts here.

I'll concede I can learn from others with this setup as I can now see all "tickets".

I know you're not going back to the way it was, but you say you listen to your customers.  I have not read of one customer that claims they prefer it this new way.

There are a few different ways to find your topics here. No need to sift through everyone else's (unless that's your objective):

• Go to your Profile -> Activity -> Topics (or posts).
  • Create an activity stream for content you've posted in with this forum.
  • Search topics in this forum which you were the author.
  • Only follow your support topics so you get email copies of replies. (Not as useful but hey, there will be a link there in your email for easy reference)

Above are just some examples to find your support topics more easily than sifting through the whole support forum 🙂 .

An example activity stream would be as follows. I believe you may be talking about tickets from prior to this system. We havent actually had them in the client area for quite some time before we switched to forum based support.

What I would say, is if there is something you absolutely need that you know was in a ticket prior to forum support, let us know and we can take a look to see if we can get what you need there. We certainly are not in the business of making it harder for you to find things. In fact quite the opposite

2022-02-01_13-31-34.png