Jump to content

Notifications error


Greek76
 Share

Go to solution Solved by Adriano Faria,

Recommended Posts

Ran into another problem when clicking on notifications. I uploaded a fresh batch of files and still getting this. Any ideas?

Error: Call to undefined method IPS\core\Messenger\Message::reactionType() (0)
#0 /home/ddddd/public_html/system/Notification/Inline.php(239): IPS\core\extensions\core\Notifications\_MyStuff->parse_new_likes(Object(IPS\Notification\Inline), true)
#1 /home/ddddd/public_html/system/Notification/Table.php(108): IPS\Notification\_Inline->getData()
#2 /home/ddddt/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/system/notifications.php(57): IPS\Notification\_Table->getRows()
#3 /home/dddddt/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_notifications->manage()
#4 /home/ddddd/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /home/ddddd/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Greek76 said:

Ran into another problem when clicking on notifications. I uploaded a fresh batch of files and still getting this. Any ideas?

Error: Call to undefined method IPS\core\Messenger\Message::reactionType() (0)
#0 /home/ddddd/public_html/system/Notification/Inline.php(239): IPS\core\extensions\core\Notifications\_MyStuff->parse_new_likes(Object(IPS\Notification\Inline), true)
#1 /home/ddddd/public_html/system/Notification/Table.php(108): IPS\Notification\_Inline->getData()
#2 /home/ddddt/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/system/notifications.php(57): IPS\Notification\_Table->getRows()
#3 /home/dddddt/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_notifications->manage()
#4 /home/ddddd/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /home/ddddd/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

This is the REACTIONS ON PRIVATE MESSAGE plugin version 1.0.1. I got a ticket with IPS ( @Daniel F ) to see what can be done. If you have FTP access , it’s a quick fix… otherwise, you’ll have to wait and disable it for now.

Edited by Adriano Faria
Link to comment
Share on other sites

That looks like you have notification data in your database for Reactions (likes) on personal messages, but the app that they reference (which is a 3rd party) no longer exists (or is disabled) on your community.

If you've deleted the application and the issue still exists, it may be worth letting the author know so they can make sure they're cleaning up the data appropriately when their application is removed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Stuart Silvester said:

That looks like you have notification data in your database for Reactions (likes) on personal messages, but the app that they reference (which is a 3rd party) no longer exists (or is disabled) on your community.

If you've deleted the application and the issue still exists, it may be worth letting the author know so they can make sure they're cleaning up the data appropriately when their application is removed.

Stuart:

1 minute ago, Adriano Faria said:

This is the REACTIONS ON PRIVATE MESSAGE plugin version 1.0.1. I got a ticket with IPS ( @Daniel F ) to see what can be done.

That’s because it is adding a TRY/CATCH in the use (trait) and it is breaking the hook.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Stuart:

That’s because it is adding a TRY/CATCH in the use (trait) and it is breaking the hook.

How fix this plugin - uninstall - disable or some another fix (ftp) you named!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Greek76 said:

Im guessing when I deleted the plugin it didn't really delete because I reinstalled it and edited the code in hooks reactions private messages and the error is gone. It definitely fixed it. 

We must uninstall plugins (made change fix before) and install again? Can you advice me please

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, bosss said:

We must uninstall plugins (made change fix before) and install again? Can you advice me please

No you don’t have to uninstall. Just edit the file that Adriano said to edit up above. I edited the file through file manager on my cpanel. Once I edited the code the errors went away. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Greek76 said:

No you don’t have to uninstall. Just edit the file that Adriano said to edit up above. I edited the file through file manager on my cpanel. Once I edited the code the errors went away. 

I uninstalled both plugins and still have error when send new message - maybe it is not same problem ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

If you’re using 4.6.10 Beta 1 there’s a bug indeed. Best thing to do is check your logs and compare the errors.

My error in 4.6.10 Beta 1 when will new message

 

Error: Cannot use object of type IPS\core\Messenger\Conversation as array (0)
#0 /home/oldlndse/public_html/system/Content/Item.php(1041): IPS\Api\_Webhook::fire('coreMessengerCo...', Object(IPS\core\Messenger\Conversation), Array)
#1 /home/oldlndse/public_html/applications/core/sources/Messenger/Conversation.php(356): IPS\Content\_Item->processAfterCreate(Object(IPS\core\Messenger\Message), Array)
#2 /home/oldlndse/public_html/system/Content/Item.php(455): IPS\core\Messenger\_Conversation->processAfterCreate(Object(IPS\core\Messenger\Message), Array)
#3 /home/oldlndse/public_html/system/Content/Item.php(138): IPS\Content\_Item::createFromForm(Array, NULL)
#4 /home/oldlndse/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/messaging/messenger.php(474): IPS\Content\_Item::create()
#5 /home/oldlndse/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\core\modules\front\messaging\_messenger->compose()
#6 /home/oldlndse/public_html/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home/oldlndse/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/messaging/messenger.php(71): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#8 /home/oldlndse/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(158): IPS\core\modules\front\messaging\_messenger->execute()
#9 /home/oldlndse/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#10 {main}

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

#0 /home/site/public_html/init.php(1010): IPS\_Log::log('Error: Cannot u...', 'uncaught_except...')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(Error))
#2 {main}

Backtrace

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, bosss said:

My error in 4.6.10 Beta 1 when will new message

 

Error: Cannot use object of type IPS\core\Messenger\Conversation as array (0)
#0 /home/oldlndse/public_html/system/Content/Item.php(1041): IPS\Api\_Webhook::fire('coreMessengerCo...', Object(IPS\core\Messenger\Conversation), Array)
#1 /home/oldlndse/public_html/applications/core/sources/Messenger/Conversation.php(356): IPS\Content\_Item->processAfterCreate(Object(IPS\core\Messenger\Message), Array)
#2 /home/oldlndse/public_html/system/Content/Item.php(455): IPS\core\Messenger\_Conversation->processAfterCreate(Object(IPS\core\Messenger\Message), Array)
#3 /home/oldlndse/public_html/system/Content/Item.php(138): IPS\Content\_Item::createFromForm(Array, NULL)
#4 /home/oldlndse/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/messaging/messenger.php(474): IPS\Content\_Item::create()
#5 /home/oldlndse/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\core\modules\front\messaging\_messenger->compose()
#6 /home/oldlndse/public_html/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home/oldlndse/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/messaging/messenger.php(71): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#8 /home/oldlndse/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(158): IPS\core\modules\front\messaging\_messenger->execute()
#9 /home/oldlndse/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#10 {main}

 

That’s the bug from Beta 1; it has nothing to do with my plugin. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ok so now I installed the update on my other forum that is on IPS cloud and I'm getting the same even after deleting the app. The thing is I have no way of editing that code to fix it because I don't have physical access to the files and I can't ftp to my forum because its on cloud. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Greek76 said:

Ok so now I installed the update on my other forum that is on IPS cloud and I'm getting the same even after deleting the app. The thing is I have no way of editing that code to fix it because I don't have physical access to the files and I can't ftp to my forum because its on cloud. 

You cannot fix it. As mentioned in the messages above, this will be resolved in the next beta

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

You cannot fix it. As mentioned in the messages above, this will be resolved in the next beta

You could fix it. Adriano posted a quick fix to it that work. You just have to edit a file that I did on my self hosted forum which fixed the error. The one that I originally posted about when creating this thread. My other forum I can’t correct it because I don’t have access to the files because they’re Invision cloud. I don’t have ftp access to edit the code for the plug-in. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...