Reactions in PM's?

Go to solution Solved by Randy Calvert,

14 hours ago, Greek76 said:

Is it possible to use reactions in private messages? If so where do I enable that assuming you're able to. I can't find the option anywhere. Thanks!

13 hours ago, Randy Calvert said:

Reactions are not available within private messages or within the warning system.  (Meaning other moderators cannot use reactions when commenting on other internal conversations in the warning discussion.)

Made a quick test and seems to work just fine:

U1X1JJG.png

It sends the notification:

Inazngy.png

And the most important: it doesn't show anywhere, since message is a private thing:

77Naejf.png

Let me know if anyone wants to test it. If no issue is found, I will submit to marketplace.

4 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Made a quick test and seems to work just fine:

U1X1JJG.png

It sends the notification:

Inazngy.png

And the most important: it doesn't show anywhere, since message is a private thing:

77Naejf.png

Let me know if anyone wants to test it. If no issue is found, I will submit to marketplace.

I’d definitely like to try it out Adriano. 

10 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Agreed. Anyway, I think this should be an admin’s decision. He can control new accounts with email validation, check IP address, restrict messenger for the initial group, restrict number of reactions per day, etc.

I think I know what you did, because I tried the same thing and was skeptical about how easy it was so I didn't post it. 😉

I also wrote the reactions system. /humble brag

22 minutes ago, Ryan Ashbrook said:

I think I know what you did, because I tried the same thing and was skeptical about how easy it was so I didn't post it. 😉

I also wrote the reactions system. /humble brag

Easy indeed. Trait + column ID in the conversation or message model (kinda drunk now). 😀

Can’t even charge for it. It’ll be free.

Edited by Adriano Faria