Facebook login

Go to solution Solved by Ocean West,

Hi,

Thank you so much for your response and for all actions taken so far.

We checked one more time to login with facebook but seems that the URL is blocked and we are not able to complete the facebook login. Can you please make sure to fix facebook login and so it will work smoothly. 

To make sure this flow runs smoothly, check that you've integrated Facebook Login correctly. We recommend that you test Login on all integrations. If you have not already done so, please:

• We encourage you to test your Login integration following these steps HERE (https://developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-login/testing-your-login-flow/).
• Best Practices for Login can be found HERE (https://developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-login/best-practices).
• You can access the full list of our Developer Policies here: https://developers.Facebook.com/devpolicy

Let us know once you are able to fix the facebook login on website so we can follow your instructions and review the app successfully,

Please do feel free to reach out to us if you might have any doubts or queries regarding the same.

Thank you so much for your patience and cooperation. 

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Andrew
Facebook

13 hours ago, Ocean West said:

Hmm perhaps Is it because I am using CloudFlare let me go add them to allow list !?  (this may be a good thing to document)

We wouldnt usually document items related to server items, but I will make a note to see if I can add a note there somewhere. Cloudflare is quite a common cause of many issues, which is why its shown in the admin CP

• Solution

Thank you team!  We were able to trace the issue down to a setting in the FB app I had my servers IP address in this field way down deep in the advance settings on FB app page. This was setup a long time ago before I had to move too Cloudflare to mitigate an active attack from Russia earlier this year. 

492082553_ScreenShot2021-12-09at9_22_39AM.thumb.png.3fc6f6be5a34cdc04c8c6703e29982b6.png

20 hours ago, Ocean West said:

Thank you team!  We were able to trace the issue down to a setting in the FB app I had my servers IP address in this field way down deep in the advance settings on FB app page. This was setup a long time ago before I had to move too Cloudflare to mitigate an active attack from Russia earlier this year. 

492082553_ScreenShot2021-12-09at9_22_39AM.thumb.png.3fc6f6be5a34cdc04c8c6703e29982b6.png

Thats excellent to hear. Thank you for the feedback

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/8/2021 at 10:16 PM, Ocean West said:

I can't figure this out I have done every white list I can think of and it its still blocked. 

1244957031_ScreenShot2021-12-08at12_17_14PM.thumb.png.c0f5d4143bc5799f7c40f0d489dc14f1.png

I `ve got exact the same issue and I have whitelisted my server ip in fb devs app.

What am I missing??

Have you got any other tips ??

13 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Are you allowing only a specific URL somewhere?

No nothing like that.

I'm trying to connect from acp in case this is the problem I can not promote to fb

but i get the above message (url blocked).

If I click "ok" in this window the url I get is :

mydomain/oauth/callback/?_=_