Logging in: "The CSRF protection key did not match."

Go to solution Solved by All Things In,

2 hours ago, Apfelstrudel said:

Question: How often do I have to comment on this until someone from the support teams opens a ticket for my case? 🤔 As already mentioned I have this problem also with the unmodified theme.

Without some way of being able to replicate it, Im not sure what a ticket would achieve here. In addition, what would be the purpose of the ticket? We have access, and you have given us the information as to where you are seeing it. But we are not seeing the issue. 

If you can provide a way for us to actively replicate the problem on your site, then of course we can look further.

Just now, Apfelstrudel said:

How can I share information with you without posting it here public? 😉

The old ticket system is gone. 

If there is information you wish to share which cannot be placed in public, I can certainly create a ticket for that purpose. I'm sure you can appreciate however that there is no way at all for us to know you wish to do this, unless you let us know you wish to do this.

I have created you a ticket. Please provide this private information there

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Circo said:

@Marc Stridgen @Matt @Jim M

It seems that my thread has been hijacked... how do we go about opening tickets for issues now? I've been able to duplicate my issue multiple times, multiple computers, multiple accounts.

We have a ticket open with Apfelstrudel above, so will let you know the outcome of that once its resolved

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/5/2022 at 9:44 AM, Marc Stridgen said:

We have a ticket open with Apfelstrudel above, so will let you know the outcome of that once its resolved

Is there an update on this, or do I need to open a ticket for my case? It sucks and causes confusion not having a proper "home" page on the site.

22 minutes ago, Circo said:

Is there an update on this, or do I need to open a ticket for my case? It sucks and causes confusion not having a proper "home" page on the site.

This is still under investigation, I'm afraid. Sometimes odd issues like this can take time. If you have any further information to provide, I can add that to their ticket or create your own ticket.

• 3 weeks later...

I am getting this message too - url - https://community.allthingsin.com/admin/?app=core&module=applications&controller=enhancements&do=enableToggle&id=core_Matomo&status=1&csrfKey=082f54e4d8e42df1d363039ac7dd1478 - it just started and I did install two new plugins - Links and Chat - I hope its not one of those as I would like to use them...thanks,

invision error.png

1 hour ago, All Things In said:

I am getting this message too - url - https://community.allthingsin.com/admin/?app=core&module=applications&controller=enhancements&do=enableToggle&id=core_Matomo&status=1&csrfKey=082f54e4d8e42df1d363039ac7dd1478 - it just started and I did install two new plugins - Links and Chat - I hope its not one of those as I would like to use them...thanks,

invision error.png

I would suggest disabling those first of all, if its only started to happen after installing those