LAXERI Theme [Support Topic]

2. Another request is, buttons name, descriptions etc please could you add the way to translate it? as multi language need...

3. I try to disable the Call To Action(CTA), but it still works with the button off, I add a banner and it does not work too...I can not see where I have to Change the content "This is the Cal To Action(CTA)"...I change the name Action Button 2, it still there... (RD) Call To Action (CTA)

15 hours ago, kmk said:

Hi @ReyDev

After install the theme, the Save , Save and Reload actions are so slow....30 seconds to finish the action, maybe some settings need setup with the theme?

Hi,
as you know this theme has a lot of options and i guess it takes more time to save data.

15 hours ago, kmk said:

Another request is, buttons name, descriptions etc please could you add the way to translate it? as multi language need...

I tried hard on this and i couldn't find out any way. i also asked it in IPS Develop[er forum , no one knows. i should think about that ...

15 hours ago, kmk said:

I try to disable the Call To Action(CTA), but it still works with the button off, I add a banner and it does not work too...I can not see where I have to Change the content "This is the Cal To Action(CTA)"...I change the name Action Button 2, it still there... (RD) Call To Action (CTA)

we had this issue in initial release, and i solved that , Ill check it out and let you know

Edited by ReyDev
15 hours ago, kmk said:

.I can not see where I have to Change the content "This is the Cal To Action(CTA)"

kmk-cta.thumb.jpg.fb3c2ff5b0987d793aa84e5f78a5d1da.jpg

9 minutes ago, ReyDev said:

I try to disable the Call To Action(CTA), but it still works with the button off

it works, i mean It will not be displayed if it is disabled

kmk-cta-disable.thumb.jpg.50abcbb6f3e9159f7a305bcd65335b51.jpg

14 hours ago, zelgadis said:

Please, consider an option to move the "scroll to top" button on the left side.
In my case, it overlaps with chatbot.

image.png.956c3d9a3f5693066a64c0657b0693ab.png

@zelgadis 
Sure, i've added an option to manage this feature.
BTW, please tell me what is your website URL so i can check it out and maybe find a solution and fix it before the new version because in LAXERI theme we have an option to fix issues like this and some custom changes for you. so i guess i can manage it before the next version.

5 hours ago, ReyDev said:

@zelgadis 
Sure, i've added an option to manage this feature.
BTW, please tell me what is your website URL so i can check it out and maybe find a solution and fix it before the new version because in LAXERI theme we have an option to fix issues like this and some custom changes for you. so i guess i can manage it before the next version.

Thanks, but I'm testing Laxery theme with mods and plugns installed. The theme is not live yet.

I have a few more questions.

1. I have to add some custom css in custom.css. Is there a way to have two versions of css, one for light theme and one for dark theme?

2. When I change the forum style in (RD) Forums > Forum style, with the "Laxery style" selected the unread subforums show 2 dot (see image).

style.thumb.png.ea1a56b2dcbee2d388dc03ca2fbee0a2.png

3. Is there a way to have subforums aligned to the left?
In the example above, I would like to have "Ambientazioni e Avventure" aligned to the left.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, zelgadis said:

3. Is there a way to have subforums aligned to the left?
In the example above, I would like to have "Ambientazioni e Avventure" aligned to the left.

i've fixed this and we'll have in the next version. but for now you can add this code in the MISC -> Custom CSS 

ol[data-role="forums"] ul.ipsDataItem_subList {
    justify-content: start!important;
}

When I change the forum style in (RD) Forums > Forum style, with the "Laxery style" selected the unread subforums show 2 dot (see image).

I'll check it out and get back to you.

Edited by ReyDev

I have to add some custom css in custom.css. Is there a way to have two versions of css, one for light theme and one for dark theme?

I'll add this ability in the next version
but for now use this structure :

html.dark-theme [your-element-selector] {

/* CSS properties for DARK theme */
}

html.light-theme [your-element-selector] {

/* CSS properties for LIGHT theme */
}

3 hours ago, zelgadis said:

When I change the forum style in (RD) Forums > Forum style, with the "Laxery style" selected the unread subforums show 2 dot (see image).

Add this code in MISC -> Custom css for now:

.ipsDataItem_subList li.ipsDataItem_unread > a > span > i.fa-circle {
	display:none;
}

I'll fix it in the next version. 

@zelgadis Thanks for all things that you mentioned.

26 minutes ago, kmk said:

Overlap issue when try to delete topic

IMG_20211113_140618.jpg

thanks for reporting, i'll fix this in the new version. for now please add this css code into MISC tab -> Custom CSS 

@media screen and (max-width: 767px) {
  .ipsAlert {
      bottom: 200px;
  }
}

7 hours ago, kmk said:

Part of the theme design? 

IMG_20211114_154304.jpg

I still not upload logo, it just take the website name automatically in the navbar, but with the gray arrow icon. 

we have an option to set logos for DARK/LIGHT themes . here is an option to manage :

(RD) Main Theme Settings -> Enable Custom Logos 

5 hours ago, kmk said:

Clubs tabs background color issue.

ipsvalatheme.png

What exactly is the issue?
What should it look like?

Edited by ReyDev
10 hours ago, ReyDev said:

we have an option to set logos for DARK/LIGHT themes . here is an option to manage :

(RD) Main Theme Settings -> Enable Custom Logos 

What exactly is the issue?
What should it look like?

All other tabs cannot vissible... 

I use Popup to show video post, could you adjust it? 

1. The video container use the complete width. 

2. Hide the topic description infor, because it is duplicated immediately with the video container (red). Or if you feel better hiding the video container infor.... 

IMG_20211115_164507.jpg

8 hours ago, kmk said:

I use Popup to show video post, could you adjust it? 

1. The video container use the complete width. 

2. Hide the topic description infor, because it is duplicated immediately with the video container (red). Or if you feel better hiding the video container infor.... 

IMG_20211115_164507.jpg

is that the LAXERI popup? if so, please tell me what is that URL so i can fix it 

Edited by ReyDev

I have some other suggestions.

(RD) Slideshow

1. The arrows next and previous (on the right side of the image) appear even if there is only one slide.

2. In mobile view, the text and the button are partially hidden (depend on the number of lines of text). Please consider an option to truncate the text after two or three lines.

a.jpg.7704e054dcb0b9f4f34ecfe28bb7fc3c.jpg

3. An option to hide the button (Read More).

4. An option to limit a "colored cover" to the text area.

b.jpg.3f6daccedd29e3011b46e6767db3db64.jpg

5. An option to align the cover image horizontally (left, centre, right)

c.jpg.eeba46ea7d26d10643a7a96b1b3f59b4.jpg

6. An option to limit image cover to the size of the main container.

d.thumb.jpg.098141a9cda706440a2e9267a7a06ba8.jpg

Edited by zelgadis
6 minutes ago, zelgadis said:

I have some other suggestions.

(RD) Slideshow

1. The arrows next and previous (on the right side of the image) appear even if there is only one slide.

2. In mobile view, the text and the button are partially hidden (depend on the number of lines of text). Please consider an option to truncate the text after two or three lines.

a.jpg.7704e054dcb0b9f4f34ecfe28bb7fc3c.jpg

3. An option to hide the button (Read More).

4. An option to limit a "colored cover" to the text area.

b.jpg.3f6daccedd29e3011b46e6767db3db64.jpg

5. An option to align the cover image horizontally (left, centre, right)

c.jpg.eeba46ea7d26d10643a7a96b1b3f59b4.jpg

6. An option to limit image cover to the size of the main container.

d.thumb.jpg.098141a9cda706440a2e9267a7a06ba8.jpg

thanks for your suggestions

6 minutes ago, zelgadis said:

An option to hide the button (Read More).

leave empty `Slide # - Button title` option  to disable button

I'll definitely add and fix all things that you mentioned