LAXERI Theme [Support Topic]

On 5/29/2022 at 3:15 PM, ufshane said:

I have looked and can not seem to find it, if we are not using the fluid width option, where can we set the max width of the site so we can run some specialized adds?

use this code and let me know please

#ipsLayout_body {
    max-width: 60% !important;   /* change this to adjust max-wisth of the main container. */
}

On 5/27/2022 at 7:46 AM, ReyDev said:

add this snippet code in the Custom CSS option in the theme setting please. it will make the logo larger. hope this helps.

.vala-theme-logo-nextto-navbar {
	max-width:100%!important;
}

let me know please.

That helped the width.  I'll play with it to see if I can get any more height.

• 1 month later...
On 4/3/2022 at 4:20 PM, ReyDev said:

Hi @Sirmadsen
just wanted you know, I worked on the issue and fixed it. the new version is uploaded and pending approval. 

Great! Don't want to be a pain but could you look into dark mode as well? This is what I get when there are added tabs in Downloads. It's like it doesn't add the dark bar as it does everywhere else.

When tabs are added in Downloads:
Could contain: Text

Everywhere else (as it's meant to be I think?)
Could contain: Logo, Trademark, Symbol, Word, Text

On 7/18/2022 at 8:18 AM, Sirmadsen said:

Great! Don't want to be a pain but could you look into dark mode as well? This is what I get when there are added tabs in Downloads. It's like it doesn't add the dark bar as it does everywhere else.

When tabs are added in Downloads:
Could contain: Text

We have provided a tab with options to set tabs in theme settings Have you used these settings?
Anyway, please send me the link

On 7/18/2022 at 8:18 AM, Sirmadsen said:

Everywhere else (as it's meant to be I think?)
Could contain: Logo, Trademark, Symbol, Word, Text

This is a title bar that its style is different from the tab. but you can change the tabbar style in the Tab Setting. try it and let me know please.

18 hours ago, ReyDev said:

We have provided a tab with options to set tabs in theme settings Have you used these settings?
Anyway, please send me the link

This is a title bar that its style is different from the tab. but you can change the tabbar style in the Tab Setting. try it and let me know please.

Thanks a ton! The tab color function did the trick!

• 4 weeks later...

Issue with the logo in the (RD) Footer.

The logo breaks out of the container, and for some reason even sizes up.  I initially used the same logo as the top (1000px wide), so I resized it to 300px and it seems to blow it up in size. 

Could contain: Text, File

So since that didn't work, I decided to remove the logo, but it leaves an empty space:

Could contain: Wheel, Machine, Tire, Car Wheel, Alloy Wheel, Spoke, Business Card, Text, Paper

The only way I found to fix this was to assign the logo to column 4 and turn the column off.

12 hours ago, CheersnGears said:

Issue with the logo in the (RD) Footer.

The logo breaks out of the container, and for some reason even sizes up.  I initially used the same logo as the top (1000px wide), so I resized it to 300px and it seems to blow it up in size. 

Could contain: Text, File

So since that didn't work, I decided to remove the logo, but it leaves an empty space:

Could contain: Wheel, Machine, Tire, Car Wheel, Alloy Wheel, Spoke, Business Card, Text, Paper

The only way I found to fix this was to assign the logo to column 4 and turn the column off.

Thanks for your reporting. i'll check it out.

• 1 month later...
18 hours ago, Sirmadsen said:

Hi!

Just here to let you know that there is still a problem with colors in category badges in Downloads.

For now I'm using

.ipsBadge, a.ipsBadge {
    color: inherit;
}

as mentioned earlier in this thread. Just thought you should know for future updates.

(or am I missing a theme option?)

Could contain: Plot, Menu, Text, Measurements, Diagram

thanks for reporting the issue. I will definitely fix it for the new update

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/5/2023 at 2:13 PM, CheersnGears said:

I seem to be getting an extra bullet in the subforum list in the Forum view:

This theme* the bullets do show up as solid in a browser. not sure why they're hollow in the screen shot.

Could contain: License Plate, Vehicle, Wheel, Machine, Alloy Wheel, Spoke, Car, Tire, Car Wheel, Coupe

IPS Default theme

Could contain: Wheel, Alloy Wheel, Spoke, Tire, Car, Car Wheel, License Plate, Coupe, Sports Car, Advertisement

Sorry for the delay

i'll check it out and let you know.

Edited by ReyDev
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2023 at 11:03 AM, CheersnGears said:

Was there an update on the duplicate bullets issue?

next version

On 2/22/2023 at 12:06 PM, Amy Pond said:

Hello, I sent you a pm 🙂 

i'll check it

On 2/22/2023 at 10:10 AM, CiberBob said:

How to add a Background Image instead of the color? 

thanks for your suggestion. I'll add this to the next version