LAXERI Theme [Support Topic]

There is a problem with:

Select Theme Palette
 Vala palette Default palette   
It shows which palette should be used as default [Front-End - Dark/Light OR Theme Dark */Light *]

I saved as Vala but it still doesn't give me to change for (dark/light) separately.. 

Main theme color

same with

• Main theme color - Lighter
  • Main theme color - Darker
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Steph40 said:

Hi,

On my iphone, when the sticky mobile menu is activated, guest can not dismiss the cookie bar cause it is under the menu.

Hi,
thanks for reporting the issue, i'll fix it in version 1.1.1.(Version 1.1.0 released , is pending approval😉). 
for now you should change the z-index css property of the cookie bar container. let me check it out and get back to you 

thanks.

22 hours ago, Steph40 said:

Thank you that fixed it.

your are very welcome. sorry for that.
in the new version we have a new setting field for adding some CSS codes to fix such issues

22 hours ago, Steph40 said:

BTW all your pics are gone from marketplace for Laxeri. Old issue coming back to hunt ips.

All of them are gone? even thumbnail ?!
I came across with this and thought is related to my pics , I've changed and uploaded all pics again in the new version.I'm waiting for the new version.

thanks a lot .

Edited by ReyDev

What's New in Version 1.1.0 

• NEW: (RD) Post tab -> NEW TAB
    • A new style for the author panel
    • Author pane sticky mode
  • NEW: Navigation icons ->Navigation tab
    • Enable/Disable
    • Add icons using FontAwesome 
    • Specify position of icons (Top, Left)
  • NEW: Specify position of logo (Topbar | Navbar) -> Main Theme Settings tab
  • NEW: CSS custom field -> MISC tab
  • 4 weeks later...

What's New in Version 1.2.0 

NEW-> Adding cover on the slides for DARK and LIGHT modes -> Slideshow Tab
NEW-> Customizing Main Theme Color for DARK and LIGHT modes ->Main Theme Settings
NEW-> A New Forum Style that displays forum description after title and the categories in 2 columns -> Forum Tab 

new-forum-laxeri.jpg.7523453b7e68bf247a7f35097356419f.jpg

OPTIMIZED-> Some changes in CSS, HTML, JS files for getting higher performance
FIXED-> The overlapping issue in GDPR and the bottom navigation on mobile devices
FIXED-> Some minor issues

Hi,

Very interesting theme, especially for the mobile view. congrats!

I was wondering if - on mobile device - there is a way to remove the "+" button for groups who don't have permission to post ?

Second question: My website is in French language. Will this theme affect my translations files ?

Third one: Can we choose which icons and links to put in the bottom menu (mobile device) ? Meaning: Can I put there a random link with a customized icon ?

Many thanks for your answers.

Livio

Hi @LIVIO

27 minutes ago, LIVIO said:

there is a way to remove the "+" button for groups who don't have permission to post ?

if the user visits your site as a guest. the + icon changes to login member icon and you can also change the icon in theme settings.

My website is in French language. Will this theme affect my translations files ?

no , the template just change style of your website you can also change the settings label in your language in ACP as well (Theme -> Translation).

Third one: Can we choose which icons and links to put in the bottom menu (mobile device) ? Meaning: Can I put there a random link with a customized icon ?

if you mean use custom link and custom icon, the answer is YES . You can completely change the icons and links. Just keep in mind that it currently only supports Fontawesome icons.

Edited by ReyDev

1. Is possible give option to move the plus icon to the same bar level? I would like leave the center space for reading purpose than just show an icon out of the normal style. 

2. Is possible hide the "Start Topic" button from the original design? The theme is so cool, so many modern elements added, but some traditional ips design I would like have options to change it with this cool theme. 

3. So we have 2 places where show menus, buttom and top. Is possible in the top only show site logo (then as slider shows others banner ads too), all menu moving to buttom, where will result just with one hand and one finger sufficient to handle the navigation. 

Another idea about slider of the header... 

1. If it show on front all time when open a page or reload website, is nightmare for user experience. 

2. But at the sametime the content creation or website traffic after all need ads exposure to brind income. 

I would like have a sliders feature works as well with below descriptions:

A. When open home page, it is fine like current state. As first time into a website, will be fine to see the sliders on front view. 

IMG_20211104_191839.thumb.jpg.6f6d03f60f4d2f8a04e33f2ff8b7415c.jpg

B. When open the content, the content will be shown from the middle of the screen, leaving the top middle screen to show sliders as ads.

This use of the screen size will be fine, because it not blocking the content by the sliders, when user scroll the screen to read more content, the sliders block should be hided completely. 

IMG_20211104_184357.thumb.jpg.7cd9c5c48f20097af3527e4086031ace.jpg