LAXERI Theme [Support Topic]

• 1 month later...
On 2/5/2023 at 2:13 PM, CheersnGears said:

I seem to be getting an extra bullet in the subforum list in the Forum view:

This theme* the bullets do show up as solid in a browser. not sure why they're hollow in the screen shot.

Could contain: License Plate, Vehicle, Wheel, Machine, Alloy Wheel, Spoke, Car, Tire, Car Wheel, Coupe

IPS Default theme

Could contain: Wheel, Alloy Wheel, Spoke, Tire, Car, Car Wheel, License Plate, Coupe, Sports Car, Advertisement

@CheersnGears
I'm working on the new version of the LAXERI theme. and I want to solve this issue but I can't see it on my local and live websites. please send me a link (your website URL), so I can check it out.
thanks

Edited by ReyDev
On 4/3/2023 at 3:35 AM, ReyDev said:

@CheersnGears
I'm working on the new version of the LAXERI theme. and I want to solve this issue but I can't see it on my local and live websites. please send me a link (your website URL), so I can check it out.
thanks

It appears to be corrected. It is showing folder icons now rather than bullet points, but I'm fine with that. 

https://www.cheersandgears.com/forums/

If you're working on a new version, I'd really really really like the ability to make my logo larger. 50px is just too small for a logo on the big HD screens we have these days.

6 hours ago, CheersnGears said:

If you're working on a new version, I'd really really really like the ability to make my logo larger. 50px is just too small for a logo on the big HD screens we have these days.

Since the height of the navbar container is 54 pixels, if we want to increase the height, the appearance of the navigation (menubar) will not be good. Additionally, these values are derived from IPS default values. If you can send a screenshot of what you want, I can work on it better

• 2 months later...
21 hours ago, Michael Molholt said:

Running into an issue, just installed the theme and if I select it on my forums I get this:

"Template core/front/global/globalTemplate is throwing an error."

Any ideas?

I'll check this and let you know.

• 2 weeks later...

I got this one when I go to my privacy policy page

Error: Class "IPS\Theme\Cache\class_core_front_system" not found (0)
#0 /home/redcel2/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(951): eval()
#1 /home/redcel2/public_html/system/Theme/Cache/Template.php(108): IPS\_Theme::overloadHooks('class_core_fron...', 'IPS\\Theme\\Cache')
#2 /home/redcel2/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(802): IPS\Theme\Cache\_Template->exists()
#3 /home/redcel2/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/system/privacy.php(66): IPS\_Theme->getTemplate('system')
#4 /home/redcel2/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(118): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_privacy->manage()
#5 /home/redcel2/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/redcel2/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#7 {main}

Ok thanks will it also correct

[[Template core/front/search/resultStream is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have cleared the cache but still awaiting the new version to be approved

4 hours ago, ufshane said:

Ok thanks will it also correct

[[Template core/front/search/resultStream is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have cleared the cache but still awaiting the new version to be approved

that is weird! We do not have any changes on this file in the Laxeri theme. But we will wait for the new version. Do other themes work without problems?

Default theme is working with no errors, new update and now having this issue when i go to a post only

Error: Class "IPS\Theme\Cache\class_forums_front_topics" not found (0)
#1 /home/redcel2/public_html/system/Theme/Cache/Template.php(108): IPS\_Theme::overloadHooks('class_forums_fr...', 'IPS\\Theme\\Cache')
#2 /home/redcel2/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(802): IPS\Theme\Cache\_Template->exists()
#3 /home/redcel2/public_html/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(611): IPS\_Theme->getTemplate('topics')
#4 /home/redcel2/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(118): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->manage()
#5 /home/redcel2/public_html/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/redcel2/public_html/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(39): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home/redcel2/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->execute()
#8 /home/redcel2/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

I get this when I visit a post after the update and clearing cache... I am able to access everything with the default theme with no issues

Edited by ufshane
14 hours ago, ufshane said:

Default theme is working with no errors, new update and now having this issue when i go to a post only

Error: Class "IPS\Theme\Cache\class_forums_front_topics" not found (0)
#1 /home/redcel2/public_html/system/Theme/Cache/Template.php(108): IPS\_Theme::overloadHooks('class_forums_fr...', 'IPS\\Theme\\Cache')
#3 /home/redcel2/public_html/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(611): IPS\_Theme->getTemplate('topics')
#4 /home/redcel2/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(118): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->manage()
#5 /home/redcel2/public_html/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/redcel2/public_html/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(39): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home/redcel2/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->execute()
#8 /home/redcel2/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

I get this when I visit a post after the update and clearing cache... I am able to access everything with the default theme with no issues

I think there might be a conflict between this theme and an app or plugin.  I think you should disable third-party apps and plugins one by one to see where the problem comes from.  Because so far I have not received any report from any client about the problem of this theme and as you can see on the demo website, this theme works without any problems.  Anyway, the best solution is to check whether there is a conflict between this theme and your apps.  Also, if you like, give me access to check for you

15 hours ago, ReyDev said:

I think there might be a conflict between this theme and an app or plugin.  I think you should disable third-party apps and plugins one by one to see where the problem comes from.  Because so far I have not received any report from any client about the problem of this theme and as you can see on the demo website, this theme works without any problems.  Anyway, the best solution is to check whether there is a conflict between this theme and your apps.  Also, if you like, give me access to check for you

Sent you a PM if you did not see it to access

• 2 months later...

Finally, I launched MarketPlace at valacoding.com.

Buyers:
On this site, as a buyer, you can order products and install/update them directly in your ACP as before you did in IPS Marketplace!! 🙂 . In addition, if a new version of the apps is released, they will be displayed in the ACP just like the IPS apps and you will be informed about new released versions.

All clients who have purchased my products must register on the site and send me info about the products (product name, order code provided by IPS) and the username registered on the valacoding.com site so i can update them.

for example :
Username
-Laxeri theme
-Menu plus

Note:  users who have already purchased products through IPS do not need to register a new order for those products. they just need send us the information that i mentioned above

--------------------------------------------------

Sellers:
As a seller, you can submit your products and enter the product link to your site.

--------------------------------------------------

if you have any question, just PM me 

Please send any comments to my email address or PM. I welcome and will definitely check it out.

Best Regards
M. Vala (ReyDev)

valacoding.com

Edited by ReyDev