Steam Login Intergration

I’m alive, COVID tried to kill me, but I’m alive. The application linked above is technically 4.4 compatible, but most have had no issues on 4.5. I’m working on the update for 4.6, slowly but surely. There is more to the app than just the login handler I’m afraid. Also, to meet the IPS MP requirements, which I don’t right now. I’ve got to make some additional code changes beyond just the smaller changes others have had to make.

Edited by Aiwa

15 hours ago, Aiwa said:

I’m alive, COVID tried to kill me, but I’m alive. The application linked above is technically 4.4 compatible, but most have had no issues on 4.5. I’m working on the update for 4.6, slowly but surely. There is more to the app than just the login handler I’m afraid. Also, to meet the IPS MP requirements, which I don’t right now. I’ve got to make some additional code changes beyond just the smaller changes others have had to make.

I'm glad you are okay! We look forward to your updates. ❤️

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2021 at 1:00 PM, Aiwa said:

The application linked above is technically 4.4 compatible, but most have had no issues on 4.5.

I have sent an email but personally ever since updating to 4.6 I've had nothing but issues with the Steam integration addon only, no other addons are showing errors on login/update.

The issue specifically is not being able to sign in with Steam at all.

9 hours ago, Aaron Casbolt said:

I have sent an email but personally ever since updating to 4.6 I've had nothing but issues with the Steam integration addon only, no other addons are showing errors on login/update.

The issue specifically is not being able to sign in with Steam at all.

Let me fix that poor quote cut for you. 

On 8/11/2021 at 12:00 PM, Aiwa said:

The application linked above is technically 4.4 compatible, but most have had no issues on 4.5. I’m working on the update for 4.6, slowly but surely.

Edited by Aiwa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

No updates so far 🤦🏻‍♂️ This is inconceivable! Users who registered through Steam can no longer log in! Fixes of such critical bugs should be released instantly, within a few days.
And you're still selling an app that doesn't work👎🏻

On 10/3/2021 at 3:24 PM, Yamamura said:

No updates so far 🤦🏻‍♂️ This is inconceivable! Users who registered through Steam can no longer log in! Fixes of such critical bugs should be released instantly, within a few days.
And you're still selling an app that doesn't work👎🏻

Dude...

On 8/11/2021 at 6:00 PM, Aiwa said:

He said right there that he's working on it. The application is quite complicated; give him time.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 8/12/2021 at 3:00 AM, Aiwa said:

Hello @Aiwa

I am wanting to move my community to IPB this month but we require a steam login method and your plugin looks really good but it is unfortunate it does not work with IPB 4.6.

Could I please ask for an update on when the fix will be released? Could I offer you anything to speed this up or is there another method I could use to have Steam login on our website?

Thanks,

Matt

• 1 year later...
14 hours ago, Aaron Casbolt said:

2 years later.... we should definitely be entitled to refunds for completely unusable scripts. insane. 

You would need to post on the author support topic there about this, rather than here, which is in tech support for our product