Enable HTTPS breaks images

Attempting to see what errors are pushed when opening in a new tab, but it references that folders cannot be viewed.  I had a similar issue a while ago and solved it by copying the files from the named folder into the most current folder (check the dates on them) but don't delete anything, just copy.  If your server doesn't allow copying, download and reupload.  Not saying this will work or it's ideal, but it worked me when facing a similar issue 🙂

Strangely, I have two older IPS forums, almost dormant. They are hosted on the same server but on different accounts on there.

They work perfectly fine, they even worked before I rebuilt the cache step in the ACP.

I can't see what I did differently with this forum, apart from updating it to the latest (4.5) build last night.

31 minutes ago, Nathan Explosion said:

I do not suggest you move anything.

Copy not move - I did this without issue and it solved the problem.  I'm not saying this will solve the issue here but there is no harm in trying it 🙂

Edited by Davyc
missed a word out lol

Yes it is!

I just CMOD'd all the folders to 0777 and the images show using HTTPS in the url now.

You wonderful people, thanks very much!

EDIT Yep, confirmed, working on the forum! Did the edit conf_global.php and the ACP cache thing.

Edited by texterted