SPAM Protection don't work, how i avoid this IPS?

26 minutes ago, 403 - Forbiddeen said:

Yes. And don't work.

Have you set Do not allow the user to register at all for Action to take? It looks to me like you are allowing suspected spammers to register. What CAPTCHA Type are you using? Are you using Question and Answer Challenge? 

Anyways, if the built in spam protection is not working for you, there are a couple of spam mods/apps in the MP. You might want to look into them.

The Spam Defenense system only stops users highly suspected (or known) of spamming from registering. It does not arbitrarily "guess" if a user may be a spammer based on factors such as random usernames that a human might consider.

In this case, I'd use the ban filters to block the email domain "@ahhtee.com" from registering, which is where these registrations seem to be coming from. If these users actually are submitting spam, I'd also report them as spammers through the software so our system can learn, but please note that a "funny looking name" is not actual spamming and I would caution against making judgement calls too early.

This is not normal. i've blocked the EMAIL DOMAIN... how he keeping creating a account?

image.thumb.png.e1b5e3e02088e1fd81cb5dcefce2deb0.png

4 hours ago, Miss_B said:

Have you set Do not allow the user to register at all for Action to take? It looks to me like you are allowing suspected spammers to register. What CAPTCHA Type are you using? Are you using Question and Answer Challenge? 

Anyways, if the built in spam protection is not working for you, there are a couple of spam mods/apps in the MP. You might want to look into them.

Yes, have two questions... and yes, i'm using captcha v2. 

19 hours ago, SeNioR- said:

@403 - Forbiddeen What is the IP of these accounts? What country are they from?

From USA.

18 hours ago, Jock3r said:

Are you sure that you have blocked the email address? There are options on the Marketplace as well that block all kind of temp-mails as well.

Now i've fixed the problem. Don't work the rules to block only the domain, then i've configure to allow only gmail and hotmail. With this block stopped the spammers account.

You didn't ban *gmail.com, so yes those users can still register. You banned *ahhtee.com, which is probably why the user switched domains.

If these registrations are largely coming from a single IP address or IP address range, you may want to block that IP address/range too.

Our spam service is not designed to simply block "funny looking" email addresses - while it looks suspicious (and very likely is), at an automated level we need more to go on than "this email looks funny". I'm afraid that's simply not how our spam service is designed to work.